Submission and domination

Share your dark fantasies

Gettingfatter:
As controversial as it is an idea, I'm very into the idea of being secretly fattened up. Having appetite stimulants and metabolism inhibitors slipped into whatever I eat with me being unaware.

I would like this to happen me also. Maybe chancing clothes bigger sizes also, hiding mirrors and tampering scale to read way more less than in reality.
2 years

Gettingfatter:
As controversial as it is an idea, I'm very into the idea of being secretly fattened up. Having appetite stimulants and metabolism inhibitors slipped into whatever I eat with me being unaware.

Masuli:
I would like this to happen me also. Maybe chancing clothes bigger sizes also, hiding mirrors and tampering scale to read way more less than in reality.

I also enjoy the idea of this...being made to fatten up without any control or knowledge of it until it's too late
2 years

Softgutgal:
My fantasy has always been to meet an older, obese man (350lbs or more) in a Hotelbar. I’m overweight myself so we get talking and he keeps ordering food. He confides in me that he has difficulties getting up because he has been stuffing himself for hours and he’s afraid his buttons are going to pop. Sure enough, his suit is barely holding up and I suggest we make our way to his room. With difficulty he gets into the lift and his room and he keeps ordering room service, while I watch his buttons pop of and his pants rip. There it is... his enormous gut all huge and hard. He’s embarrassed but I take my dress off and he plays with my fat rolls while I caress his folds. His gut is too big and heavy to have actual intercourse but we are perfect just kissing and touching.
We meet every day for the remainder of his stay, eat and talk, and at the end he has nothing that remotely fits him anymore, he has a hard time breathing and walking and he confesses that it was the best time he had in years because his wife left him when he started to gain weight. I watch him struggle to get into his car and drive off.

Ohhhh yes so hot. What a life.
11 months

vore as prey.
10 months

Kidnapping two beautiful and slim young girls and putting them in separate chambers connected via video. The first one reaching 150kg within a year gets free, the other one must die (at least that's what they think). Then watching them stuffing themselves like maniacs just to save their own lives...
10 months

Fattened up by 3 witches to become their favourite Christmas dinner. With regular fat checks of the relevant body parts.
Or being sold to an evil feeder to be fattened up with purpose. On the menu!
10 months

I love the idea of being under the control of a very fit female feeder, extremely dominant !
In a fFLR ( female feeder lead relationship)
Having strikt caloric requirements, put in a Chasity cage, that is only removed if she is very happy with the progress, or the amount her piggy has consumed 😅
Disappointing her resulting in stern punishment!
Collecting to many steps on you „ fitness“ tracking device - getting you feet caned.
Falling short on a stuffing- funnel feed hashly for a couple of days to incress capacity.
Failing a weigh in- spanking before getting force feed so you end up whining not knowing how to lay down bc your butt Bruns and you belly full to the point of busting

And of Core the most punishable offence loosing weight or trying to - resulting a heavy punishment with a cane and whippes
10 months

My thin gf makes fun of her friend and her friends mom when they become obese during the pandemic and their bfs leave them over it. They ask me to help teach her a lesson and I agree, unaware that their revenge plan is to make me as fat as they are. When I realize what they're going to do its too late and I rapidly balloon to my initial horror. When my gf sees me 250lbs heavier she's disgusted and tries to leave but finds herself next in line to grow
10 months

Iron01_de:
My darkest fantasy is to take control over a young , thin girls life and starting to force feed her. Seeing her body grow, stretchmarks appear ruining this lovely body making her to my personal pig. She is under my total control. I can use her for everything and everytime I want. Absolute domination of every aspect of her life.

Well, this sounds amazing... if I were the helpless, growing pig under your control that is 😍
10 months

To be "kidnapped" by a feeder (or group of people). I would try to escape or get away from them, but it always ends with me getting caught. They feed me so much fattening foods that I start growing fast. Soon I cannot escape because of how fat they have made me. And now they don't have to worry about me escaping again.
10 months