Submission and domination

Share your dark fantasies

Daddysfeeder15:
A gym instructor starts to accidentally gain weight. Each week she gets bigger, her belly growing out of her leggings. Thighs rubbing together.

One week she looks slimmer, she’s bought a waist trainer. But still week by week, her thighs grow, her face gets fatter, she’s getting more and more out of breath. She stops teaching classes and just sits and drinks coffee as she orders everyone around.

One week she demonstrates a squat and her waist trainer gives way. Her belly pops out and her shirt rides up.

The fatties (and fit people) in the class laugh at her. They then smash the vending machines open and feed her every gainer shake and protein bar as they jiggle her fat.

She ends up chained in the vending machine stock room, gorging on out of date food.

I was a personal trainer for a few years as well as a feeder, and now that the feedee/mutual side is coming out as well I feel like this is some perfect karma.
10 months

Daddysfeeder15:
A gym instructor starts to accidentally gain weight. Each week she gets bigger, her belly growing out of her leggings. Thighs rubbing together.

One week she looks slimmer, she’s bought a waist trainer. But still week by week, her thighs grow, her face gets fatter, she’s getting more and more out of breath. She stops teaching classes and just sits and drinks coffee as she orders everyone around.

One week she demonstrates a squat and her waist trainer gives way. Her belly pops out and her shirt rides up.

The fatties (and fit people) in the class laugh at her. They then smash the vending machines open and feed her every gainer shake and protein bar as they jiggle her fat.

She ends up chained in the vending machine stock room, gorging on out of date food.

SinWithAGrin:
I was a personal trainer for a few years as well as a feeder, and now that the feedee/mutual side is coming out as well I feel like this is some perfect karma.

DollGirl:
*giggles menacingly*

I just know how much you're loving this 😂
10 months

Hhhggg:
I love the idea of being under the control of a very fit female feeder, extremely dominant !
In a fFLR ( female feeder lead relationship)
Having strikt caloric requirements, put in a Chasity cage, that is only removed if she is very happy with the progress, or the amount her piggy has consumed 😅
Disappointing her resulting in stern punishment!
Collecting to many steps on you „ fitness“ tracking device - getting you feet caned.
Falling short on a stuffing- funnel feed hashly for a couple of days to incress capacity.
Failing a weigh in- spanking before getting force feed so you end up whining not knowing how to lay down bc your butt Bruns and you belly full to the point of busting

And of Core the most punishable offence loosing weight or trying to - resulting a heavy punishment with a cane and whippes

That is so hot and definitely a fantasy of mine as well. I’d add that I also love teasing and humiliation as well. Being teased and degraded by a fit feeder goddess would be fantastic. Also being treated like such a pig that I couldn’t use utensils or be fed from a trough would be hot as well.
10 months

Softgutgal:
My fantasy has always been to meet an older, obese man (350lbs or more) in a Hotelbar. I’m overweight myself so we get talking and he keeps ordering food. He confides in me that he has difficulties getting up because he has been stuffing himself for hours and he’s afraid his buttons are going to pop. Sure enough, his suit is barely holding up and I suggest we make our way to his room. With difficulty he gets into the lift and his room and he keeps ordering room service, while I watch his buttons pop of and his pants rip. There it is... his enormous gut all huge and hard. He’s embarrassed but I take my dress off and he plays with my fat rolls while I caress his folds. His gut is too big and heavy to have actual intercourse but we are perfect just kissing and touching.
We meet every day for the remainder of his stay, eat and talk, and at the end he has nothing that remotely fits him anymore, he has a hard time breathing and walking and he confesses that it was the best time he had in years because his wife left him when he started to gain weight. I watch him struggle to get into his car and drive off.

Oh my god yessssss.
8 months

To be tied up for several day only to be stuffed to the brim and get as a prize going down on me or playing with my clit 🙈 and only fucked when I’m too full to move
8 months

Well for the longest time I’ve had a dark fantasy where I would have someone tied on a chair in a closet, then I would give them snacks or other food that I didn’t want to eat at dinner time. That’s also when I would have any sexual tension with them.

And yeah… it’s pretty messed up looking back at this now. Especially when I didn’t think about the responsibilities of cleaning up (if you know what I mean). 😅
8 months

I want to fatten two girls up to massive proportions. The one who weighs less at the end of the feeding period is then cooked up and fed to the fatter one, who is then herself cooked to be served at a dinner.
8 months

I’ve been thinking a certain fantasy for a little while. I come into some money and don’t have to work. I hire a professional feeder to make me fat and during my fattening my feeder looks up my ex-girlfriend so that I am humiliated by letting myself go.

My female feeder would be very strict and dominating. She’d shave all my body hair and keep me around the house naked so she could see my progress. Once my ex is involved, she slowly becomes turned on by me becoming a submissive pig and moves in to help turn me into a horny, submissive pig.

As I grow and grow my penis becomes buried and useless and I am now serving my ex sexually with my mouth and she doesn’t have a desire to push my huge gut out of the way to be penetrated by me. And my stomach is so large that I can’t even move my gut out of the way to do doggy style sex.

When I double my weight to 420 they have a tattoo artist come and put “Wide Load” in big letters on my ass cheeks and then take me to a nude beach and parade me around and humiliate me.

By this time my ex and I are a couple again and I am completely submissive and subservient to her. She has maintained her fitness and hot body but after playing with my growing fat, she begins to wonder if she should start the same journey to obesity and become a glutton….
8 months

My dark fantasy?

We start chatting here or another site about feederism, you are local and we meet up. We have a great date at a restaurant where I overindulge and after eating all the food we head back to your place, instruct me to undress and sit on the couch, you bring me dessert. And as I am eating it you take my picture, a few pictures. I am a bit confused, you play it off. A few days pass and you text me, "hey, storyenjoyer, your mission today is to eat 3000 calories." I explain I can't I am at work, you tell me "oh, wouldn't want your secret to get out would we?"

Blackmail. You watch me over the next few months get bigger and bigger, taking progress pictures for you as I pack on pounds. It is one thing to gain weight, it is another for all my family and friends knowing it is my kink.
5 months

StoryEnjoyer:

Blackmail. You watch me over the next few months get bigger and bigger, taking progress pictures for you as I pack on pounds. It is one thing to gain weight, it is another for all my family and friends knowing it is my kink.

I Looooove blackmail stories. They do quite a number on me!
4 months