Submission and domination

Share your dark fantasies

ButterQueenie:
held down by 6 fine men
my fat pulled, poked, pushed left right up down
by 5 of them
While the one with the biggest dick fucks me
And the others jerk off onto my fat body.
sounds like a truck stop to me lol
3 years

my fantasy dream and deepest desire is: that my girlfriend a foodie in everything she is, be fed by 2 ssbbw women for a month ,,
consumes around 10,000 calories per day. funneling feed and making my foodie the prettiest feedee.,

that she has gained more than 30 kilo in a month and then wants me as top feeder
3 years

I'd like to be fed all day, forced to get fatter and fatter for someone else. They'd be in control of all my goals, feeding me at least until immobility sets in
3 years

my real fantasy .. that my girlfriend who is really a foodie in all that she is ..
that she is hypnotized .. or given a voodoo spell .. so that she does not mind gaining weight ... and that the sweetest foodie the most beautiful foodie,the sweetest and most beautiful feedee become..
that my dream weight is too light for her and she always wants to be 10 kilos heavier than the target ...
and that her legs are getting thicker .. her hips continue to her belly .. her belly starts to hang ,, her cheeks continue into her double chin .. her arms are getting thicker .. that she wants to eat endlessly

and I propose to her .. dreaming in her beautiful sweet eyes and warm smile ,,,
she says yes and I can put the ring on her plump fingers
3 years

I’ve had imagine a lot where I get kidnapped and tied up and fatten to the point I need help getting around. Becoming a fat dumb sex driving pig
3 years

GettingRounder:
I've done bondage and feeding a few times, but I fantasize about being held captive like that forever, being fed until I'm begging to stop from having been stuffed too much, and having to eat more every day, with nothing else in my life besides eating, getting fatter, and getting used as a fucktoy.

Had a similar fantasy, keeping a feedee in something about as big as a water heater (if that makes sense) if them being unable to move thier growing frame eventually causing them to be trapped in it.
3 years

I love so many aspects of this: the secret attempt to fatten the bf, the revenge, public humiliation, no idea what’s happening until it’s too late.

Kate2409:
My main fantasy would be where I try to get my boyfriend to gain weight without him noticing, and it working but slowly. He would begin to notice said gain and try to “sabotage” me by giving me more food to eat, weight gain powder, etc, and I end up gaining way more than him. Then he’d end up humiliating me in public a lot by getting me too small clothes or ordering too much food for me to eat. I just love the idea of someone in control of me without me actually noticing until it was “too late.”
3 years

Jack-Elray:
Pretty straight forward really. Get a woman who is very athletic, driven by fitness and careful about what they eat, and make them through encouragement and manipulation to be a fat lazy slob. Getting to watch the person they were be replaced by the new pig they’ve become. Their goals and desires replaced by hunger and laziness.

BiteSize:
Yeah, that’s hot. I have a few fantasies that are a variation of this, from both sides of it.

Thintohuge:
i was a model...my boyfriend has me at 200 pounds....I wore size q6 jeans lWast.time he let me habe oants...I jiggle

Amazing, living the dream
3 years

I have lived that “ fantasy” many times. It can be quite fun as long as you are properly prepared mentally and physically for the task
3 years

SweetLittleTreat:
I've actually acquired a dark fantasy I quite enjoy recently--thinking about it, it most likely spurred from the love I've always had for Spider Man and Venom as a child, and I've been reading more about my two favorite Marvel characters recently too.

Digressing, I love the idea of being a superheroine--a bit thick bodied, but definitely nowhere near fat. I come across a new villain in the city--a deadly and large monster that strikes in the darkness, gobbling up the townsfolk and causing general mayhem. I go to defeat him, but I'm much to weak for this behemoth...and right when I think I'm about to be killed, he instead knocks me out and drags me off to his lair.

There, he removes my mask and reveals my secret identity. I wake up, horrified as he uses this to blackmail and threaten me. I think he's about to kill me, but instead he presents me with all sorts of fattening foods and forces me to eat them, lest he destroys me or reveals my secret identity to the world. Terrified, I'm force fed by this beastly villain until I can no longer move, him threatening to devour me and taunting me the entire time...and become even more horrified when I realize I'm aroused. Unable to deny my sexual arousal and the immense attraction to my enemy, I confess my sin to him and we make love together.

The next day I awake in my own home, and can't help but believe it to have all been a dream. I slowly learn this isn't true by the claw marks on my property--small symbols to let me know he was there. As time goes on, more and more claw marks appear closer to my house, warning me of his presence--terrified, I begin to stress eat, the only way to relieve my tension. I then start seeing shadows moving in my home, near windows and hallways at work, hearing low growls when I'm all alone. Over the weeks I begin to pack on the pounds, becoming quite fat in a short amount of time. I'm being stalked and I grow increasingly paranoid, terrified of the beast that pursues me. I'm unable to don my costume and seek him out to battle out of fear of our last encounter and his current stalking, and can only watch the news with a guilty and regretful expression when I see what he's done to the innocents in light of my fearful cowardice.

One night, as my naked belly raises higher and higher, food wrappers around me and a vibe to provide masturbatory pleasures, I hear a knock on the edge of my doorframe. It's him, the terrifying villain...casual and condescending as he comes towards me. "I didn't just want to walk in seeing you like...this." He's clearly pleased, and though I scream he knows my true feelings... And once again I can't help but fall into him, ashamed by how aroused this evil creature has made me, and we make love. He still threatens me, biting a little too hard and drawing blood, telling me how fat and delicious I am, his voice little more than a ravenous snarl.

This happens a few more times. my belly, thighs and rump growing bigger by the day until I've decided I've had enough. I didn't care about his threats anymore, didn't care how much I had started to love and lust for him, all that mattered was that it had been enough... And it was nothing compared to the lives he had been taking to sustain his hunger. I finally don my costume once more, the spandex stretched tight over my corpulent form, and run off to defeat him.

Unfortunately... he is stronger and far more capable, especially after how fat and lazy I've gotten. He's delighted to humiliate me in battle in front of the whole city, taunting me about how fat I've gotten, but expresses sadness that it's all come to an end. In front of everyone he undresses and has his way with me, the townspeople terrified by my screams and then disturbed by my moans. They're even more disturbed when he begins to slurp me down, devouring me whole--and still I moan, telling him that this is all I've ever wanted... My ultimate fantasy, to be eaten by a giant, sexy monster of a man.

When it's over and I'm nothing more than food in my belly, he turns to the rest of his town... Now that his fun with me is over, it's time for a feast.

That sounds amazing.
3 years