Submission and domination

Share your dark fantasies

finickyfeedee:

Once I finally get chubby, like maybe around 160 pounds, not quite fat but big enough for people to notice and start making negative comments, I would tell everybody that I was going to go on the keto diet and lose all the weight. Any time I was in public or near other people, I would carefully follow the diet requirements, avoiding all carbs but still eating many calories of the fatty foods that you eat on that diet. It would be easy to have more calories without it seeming like much since fatty food is so dense. No one would question the presence of heavy cream in a keto fridge. If I could figure out a way to secretly put lots of carbs into my fatty diet food, like maybe weight gain powder or pure sugar, I might do that, but otherwise I really would eat the diet things.

Then, any time I was alone, especially at night, I would binge on as many carbs as possible, preferably thousands of calories worth. When I was too full to eat any more food I’d chug heavy gainer shakes until right before the limit of being too full to keep it down. Because of all these binges, I’d not only never go into ketosis, I’d gain a huge amount of weight from all the stuffing and increase my capacity over time until I could shovel things down like a competitive eater.

Any time people asked why I was rapidly gaining more weight instead of losing, I’d tearfully insist I had no idea why the weight wouldn’t melt off even though I was following my diet completely perfectly. I’d maybe try saying things like maybe my metabolism was just completely destroyed by my years dealing with my eating disorder and now I’m stuck fat. I’d wear too-small clothes until I could no longer squeeze into them at all, and claim that I didn’t want to buy new, bigger clothes because I was totally going to lose all the weight, because the diet had to start working sometime, right? People would ask me about it all the time because I’d be gaining so fast for seemingly no reason, and they’d want to try to find out why, find out what was happening to cause me to blimp up despite eating such a seemingly small amount.

The goal would be to stay on this fake diet, insisting to everyone that I was following its requirements religiously, until I went from a little chubby to obese. Then, once I got really and truly fat, I’d “give up on the diet,” and no one would ever know I hadn’t ever actually been dieting in the first place. When I stopped pretending to be on the diet, I’d start stuffing with anything available all the time without hiding it, telling everyone that after depriving myself for so long I just couldn’t control myself around food. Since my capacity would have increase so much, I’d be able to eat massive amounts of food. I’d pretend to be upset about that for a little while, too, before “accepting it.”

In addition to how humiliating this would be, I think it might have the side effect of discouraging bystanders who witnessed it from trying to lose weight. I mean, would you want to starve yourself for months to lose weight if you’d just watched somebody else do it “rigorously,” “following all the rules,” and balloon dozens of pounds in a matter of months instead of getting thinner, and then watched them quit the diet only to discover their appetite had permanently increased so much they were never satisfied unless they ate thousands of calories in every meal, dooming them to never be skinny or even normal ever again?

this is a wonderful idea, i love it! those keto people drive me crazy sometimes, lol
4 years

My biggest fantasy would be to make me fat until I can hardly walk anymore. and he tells me I'm going to leave you, so that he's supplying to stay with me. because I don't want to starve. she and ok but she feeds me with too much food that I can't digest in such a quantity that I can no longer swallow and watch my body swelling like a balloon. and he said bye not explode too much.
4 years

pmadrew:
Going off to a farm with my partner on a leash. I begin by leading her to a pig pen. l make her strip only allowing her to wear pig ears, snout, and a tail. she rolls around getting all muddy. I fill her trough up donut holes and tell her to eat. she must remain on all fours and burry her head in the trough eatting EVERY THING. Once she's done I go in behind her and breed her as her swollen belly jiggles and scrapes the ground.

great fantasy i share too..La Grande Bouffe
4 years

Iosiriia:
Like many, captivity appears frequently in my fantasies, but only as a beginning. My beautifully twisted wish is to be taken prisoner for a few years, and while I am force fed and fattened up a bit the focus is not on my body but on my mind.

My feeder completely breaks and then rebuilds my mind to his/her desires with conditioning, hypnosis, and even some torture. I become someone, something, else. My mind is emptied of all desires save to feed and grow my belly and to seek my feeder's approval and affection. My memories are altered or repressed. I am even trained to respond to a new name.

And then I am released and returned to my hometown. Now I am fattened up by my own will and action, and am constantly seeking to return to my captor. He/She returns for me only when I achieve a weight of their choosing. I am never seen again.

to obey the glory of pain and pleasure

4 years

one of my darkest desires is to live and act like Caligula, creating as mentor a space where all restrained lust and pleasures of this world come together in their beauty of human inperfection, unrestrained, in all it´s wild nature with no prejudice

La fête du débauché

Qui dérange la calme nuit d’un cri si aigu?

Qui jette cette splendide irisation de lumières?
C’est la fête du débauché!

Qui court et attrape et pleure et rit?
Qui cymbale avec stridence! Qui murmure doucement?

Soudain la fastueuse nuit s’enflamme!
La vertu se meurt, le vice s’esclaffe!

files.fm/u/dzyy8xtq#/view/Jonathan+Davis+-+Final+Days.mp4;play
4 years

My fantasy has always been to meet an older, obese man (350lbs or more) in a Hotelbar. I’m overweight myself so we get talking and he keeps ordering food. He confides in me that he has difficulties getting up because he has been stuffing himself for hours and he’s afraid his buttons are going to pop. Sure enough, his suit is barely holding up and I suggest we make our way to his room. With difficulty he gets into the lift and his room and he keeps ordering room service, while I watch his buttons pop of and his pants rip. There it is... his enormous gut all huge and hard. He’s embarrassed but I take my dress off and he plays with my fat rolls while I caress his folds. His gut is too big and heavy to have actual intercourse but we are perfect just kissing and touching.
We meet every day for the remainder of his stay, eat and talk, and at the end he has nothing that remotely fits him anymore, he has a hard time breathing and walking and he confesses that it was the best time he had in years because his wife left him when he started to gain weight. I watch him struggle to get into his car and drive off.
4 years

softgutgal:
My fantasy has always been to meet an older, obese man (350lbs or more) in a Hotelbar. I’m overweight myself so we get talking and he keeps ordering food. He confides in me that he has difficulties getting up because he has been stuffing himself for hours and he’s afraid his buttons are going to pop. Sure enough, his suit is barely holding up and I suggest we make our way to his room. With difficulty he gets into the lift and his room and he keeps ordering room service, while I watch his buttons pop of and his pants rip. There it is... his enormous gut all huge and hard. He’s embarrassed but I take my dress off and he plays with my fat rolls while I caress his folds. His gut is too big and heavy to have actual intercourse but we are perfect just kissing and touching.
We meet every day for the remainder of his stay, eat and talk, and at the end he has nothing that remotely fits him anymore, he has a hard time breathing and walking and he confesses that it was the best time he had in years because his wife left him when he started to gain weight. I watch him struggle to get into his car and drive off.
wow that sounds like a lot of great fun smiley
4 years

Mine revolve around transforming my S/O. Taking her from her preppy self and turning her into this extreme white trash version. HUGE hair, long nails, becomes a smoker, wears tacky clothes/jewels and becomes this enormous woman who slowly put on more and more weight as the transformation occurs. I watch as her friends and family marvel and the large, fat, white trash woman she has become.
4 years

morepushing:
Mine revolve around transforming my S/O. Taking her from her preppy self and turning her into this extreme white trash version. HUGE hair, long nails, becomes a smoker, wears tacky clothes/jewels and becomes this enormous woman who slowly put on more and more weight as the transformation occurs. I watch as her friends and family marvel and the large, fat, white trash woman she has become.

That's some incredible slobbery. smiley
3 years

To be strapped to a chair in a dark basement and force fed until I’m 400 pounds and then turned into my captor’s breeding machine, living out my life as his new fat trophy breeder wife.
3 years