General

Hi....

that isn't uncommon here, the majority of the male population chooses to type with their phallic rather than their hands. Thankfully there are a handful of guys on here who do think with the right head and I'm sure you'll find them to be more pleasant to deal with.
16 years

Hi....

Hi, Krista,

I do hope you'll stay and find all the lovely people here. But just as much, I wish a few of the creeps you're talking about would get the message.

Women here, for the most part, and like women everywhere, for the most part, prefer not to be treated like slabs of meat--fat or thin. The next timw you find yourself wondering why there are so few women in chat, think about that.

A very tired
Juicy
16 years

Hi....

Hi and welcome i know its been four years snice you joined i hope you like the site and enjoy the stay here once you get around the rude people you find some hidden gold in the cracks there is alot of nice people here and there thats what i mean by the hidden gold
13 years

Hi....

my apologies for the creeps, unfortunately here like everywhere else there are creeps, but there are a lot of wonderful friendly people here.
13 years