Stuffing

Stuffing goals/dreams.

I recently had a dream where l showed up at a no talking stuffing potluck. I don't know what I brought, but I sat it along a row of tables with the lid on it, grabbed a plate, piled it high, and dug in.
I nodded at a man next to an open seat, who nodded to say I could sit there. There was one permanent bench table with two folding tables with metal folding chairs on either end. I sat down and dug in. I was able to focus on the food, deciding what to get more of on the next trip. Halfway through my plate, the man got up to get another plate. When he came back, he took a deep breath before picking up his fork. As I was getting up for my next round, he pointed at the potato salad on his plate as a recommendation. I don't normally like potato salad, but I got a small scoop. Nope. Still gross. I had some rice dish that more than made up for it, and made that the main thing on my third round.
While I was eating my third plate, the man got up and left, and besides nods acknowledging the other people there, I hadn't paid them much attention. Only now did I notice that there were a few people that were taking slow laborious bites, and a few people were rubbing their bellies around the table.
As I went for my fourth plate, I decided to undo the button on my pants, which got a few knowing smiles.
Since I didn't intend to write a story in the forum, I am going to cut out the rest of the dream. You get the point.
7 years