Stuffing

Stomach getting large through stuffing?

A stomach that is constantly stuffed and overfilled with start stretching and growing.
What is your experience with that? Does it get larger? How much larger? Do you have a harder and harder time getting full? Getting more hungry? Did you ever measure how much you can fit inside it? Balloon fantasies or force feeding fantasies?
7 years

I read an article about athlete nutrition and the tip that stood out to me was that "if you couldn't do the meal again in two hours, it's too much". For here, I think the inverse is true: if you could eat it all again in two hours, it's not enough.
7 years

I believe it does happen but only after repeated stuffings over a long period of time. In the shorter term (months) you'll find you can eat more but I think this has more to do with you becoming desensitized to feeling so full.
7 years

JayDee303:
I read an article about athlete nutrition and the tip that stood out to me was that "if you couldn't do the meal again in two hours, it's too much". For here, I think the inverse is true: if you could eat it all again in two hours, it's not enough.

Well, having a fair sized meal every two hours wont make you feel so stuffed, but it is amazing how bloated you quickly become and how the pounds accumulate smiley
7 years