Fat experiences

Does anyone love wearing outgrown clothes in public ?

It's such a rarity to see people wearing clothes that have some exposed skin showing, but it's the best of little treats to stumble across.
3 years

Etiola:
I'm not into it, but I just can't bring myself to start shopping at "plus size" stores...

But waistbands can only stretch so much and I hate for my belly button to be visible through my tops...

Before, size 14 pants were very tight on my thighs but a bit "loose" at the waist. Now, not so much...

I try to find XL t-shirts with thicker cotton fabric to "hide" my belly button and fat rolls, but nowadays companies use really cheap fabric so I need to wear a tank top underneath t-shirts.

It gets really hot in the summer...

Let it shine, girl! Summer is for showing off how beautiful you are!
2 years

I won't do this anywhere locally, where people I know might see me, but I absolutely love to put on tight clothes, drive an hour or 2 away, stopping at different drive-thrus along the way, and then get out of the car with my belly hanging out, and walk around.
No one ever says anything about it, but people definitely stare.
2 years

Oh yes! Especially when I "accidentally" overeat at a bufet I always like to visit a clothes store where I see a curvy girl, put some snug clothes on and ask for advice. Sometimes it is humiliating and a single touch on my bloated belly makes me blush like a manga girl.
2 years

John Smith:
The only few people I knew or met who gained so much weight they outgrew their casual dressing were usually either too financially restricted to replace their wardrobe, mentally disabled slobs, or foodees/feedees who were plainly in denial about their expanding size.

"Mentally disabled slobs"

Uh huh
2 years

I’m too shy to do this where I live but when I was in NYC visiting it was nice to wear more revealing tight things I’ve outgrown!
2 years

Absolutely. Part of my goal is to make sure my weight gain is obvious to everyone, so I love wearing outgrown clothes: shirts with my belly peeking out underneath, shorts that are now too short with my thighs almost bursting through.
2 years

I did a few years ago wear a buttoned down 3X (CHINA) shirt that would normally be a L/XL in USA. Riding the bus, I wanted to hear the whispers, stares and use them as triggers but it didn't happen. It took a while though; I did stop wearing oversized clothes as they only felt too heavy and disproportional. With the City re-opening too soon as others struggle with themselves mentally, that need to be outside or represent for the want to be stylish fatties has faded. It is nice wearing overgrown clothes as house clothes though.
2 years

FatBellyGirl:
I won't do this anywhere locally, where people I know might see me, but I absolutely love to put on tight clothes, drive an hour or 2 away, stopping at different drive-thrus along the way, and then get out of the car with my belly hanging out, and walk around.
No one ever says anything about it, but people definitely stare.

Im.not a gainer fatty. But man I'd love to do this wirh you. Ans take pics to.blog about it onntwiter or tumbler. Orma onlyfans. smiley n.help u gain to 400 or more. smiley
1 year

Yes, most major brands, only run to 2XL, and that’s shrinking on me, but I love showing the progress and wealth
1 year
1234   loading