Fat experiences

Does anyone love wearing outgrown clothes in public ?

I have been having to wear “outgrown” clothes in public more and more because how fast Im outgrowing them. I love all my old clothes and don’t want to get rid of them but they really do nothing to hide my expanding figure.

I was wearing one of my biggest tshirts grocery shopping recently and realized every time I went to grab something off the shelf my tummy was exposed and the shirt kept rolling up no matter how many times I pulled it down.

Also I finally gave in and bought new jeans about 2 months ago and they’re already getting way too tight.

I typically only thrift for sustainability reasons but I find that the only things that are fitting now look like old lady clothes. So I might actually have to try some plus size stores
1 year

Since my entry 10 months ago, I've been feeling more open to it..especially as it would have been a lot to drop off at Goodwill. Feels good to get more comfortable with self to be able/willing to do so.
1 year

I’m not fat but I have a pot belly of sorts and growing. I travel for work a lot and when I’m in other towns after work most of my shirts either sit at my waist and rise up easy or I have a opened button down shirt with a undershirt that’s litterally at my belly button. I actually love the stares and comments people may say as they walk by.I’ll go to a resturant and eat or a bar with my belly exposed with no problem.😁
I love when I see other people doing the same.
1 year

User14244360:
I was wearing one of my biggest tshirts grocery shopping recently and realized every time I went to grab something off the shelf my tummy was exposed and the shirt kept rolling up no matter how many times I pulled it down.

Honestly, I've always found the "peekaboo" belly look to be particularly adorable
1 year

I've always liked it as a fantasy, but the couple of times I did it consciously with the intention of being seen in them I just immediately got self-conscious and uncomfortable. I'll sometimes do it if I'm not going into a store or anything and just in drive thrus, which gives me kind of a thrill but not much further than that.
1 year

Tol5667:
I'll sometimes do it if I'm not going into a store or anything and just in drive thrus, which gives me kind of a thrill but not much further than that.

Yep. I roll my gut over my belt, undo some shirt buttons to let my stomach bloat as I fill it with drive thru food.
1 year

I’m always in jeans or shorts several sizes too small with my belly hanging over the waistband, on some pairs the button is beginning to tear off, only a matter of time then I guess I’ll be forced to size up.. I’ve always worn baggy tops though even before my gain so that kinda hides my fattening gut, though some tees are less forgiving these days
1 year

User14244360:
Also I finally gave in and bought new jeans about 2 months ago and they’re already getting way too tight.

This is my problem 100%. I’ve had to go out and get new, bigger jeans over and over in short bursts of time because if they’re just a little too small they cut into my abdomen when I sit, super uncomfortable. And even my biggest ones, when I’m home if I’ve just eaten I often have to let the zipper down and unbutton. I’m not a gainer either, this is just how this is playing out for me.
1 year

I’ve got a few tees that highlight my belly. I enjoy wearing them out.
1 year

I’ve got a few tees that highlight my belly. I enjoy wearing them out.
1 year
1234   loading