General

Bmi. what's yours?

Enessel85:
Nice I bet she sooo hot!!!!

Yeah! And she's not stopping because she loves eating so much and knows that I want her as fat as possible.
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

Mmmm I love eating too! Food Is so yummy and bc of that eating makes me wet so I eat even more.....I wish I could eat with her I'd love to pig out with someone
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

Mmmm I love eating too! Food Is so yummy and bc of that eating makes me wet so I eat even more.....I wish I could eat with her I'd love to pig out with someone
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

Enessel85:

It's wonderful!
When we sit down to eat, I start to get ready and realize she's already completely finished cleaning the plate! Where did all that food go so quickly? I mean, guess it's obvious where it went judging from her wonderful figure.

But she reached a new milestone of her appetite recently. She gets up from the couch with a cute girly grunt, waddles over, and without asking just starts eating the food off my plate while I'm eating it. I'm not upset, I'm so proud of her for the way she gorges herself.
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

Up to 28.7, but it’s slowly creeping up :-) Wifey’s is up to 56!
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

Enessel85:
Mine is 82.7 is that bad lol 🤣

The other fun thing is that some classify "stages of obesity" by BMI levels, based on groups of five. 30+ is stage 1, 35+ stage 2, 40+ stage 3. But they stopped there, because they probably didn't think people would get even fatter.

But extrapolating in fives, that would put my beautiful bloated bride at a luscious Stage 9 Obesity. And you at an awesome earthquaking Stage 11 Obesity.
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

29.5, on the higher side of being overweight..
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

37,6 smiley
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

Mine is 41.9
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

35.4 obese class 2
1 year