1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

56.6 as of today.
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

36.9 for now but I'm shooting to get over 40
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

Around 40, but 24.9 is the top edge of normal BMI for women, so my goal weight is twice that...49.8. Twice the weight that would make me overweight sounds pretty excellent.
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

51.6 Kg/m2 class 3 Obesity
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

Just went to the doctor today because I have Covid and the bad news was I weighed 356 pounds and My BMI is 63.06 obese class 3 morbid obesity my body fat is 84 %. This means I carry 296 lbs of body fat, and of course the doctor didn’t fail to remind me that I have gained 226 pounds in the past 26 months. I walked out of that office with my tail between my legs
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

BradyG:
Just went to the doctor today because I have Covid and the bad news was I weighed 356 pounds and My BMI is 63.06 obese class 3 morbid obesity my body fat is 84 %. This means I carry 296 lbs of body fat, and of course the doctor didn’t fail to remind me that I have gained 226 pounds in the past 26 months. I walked out of that office with my tail between my legs

Your reaction had to be priceless!

Covid be damned, I would've taken you there just to watch it all unfold, my former athlete friend being dressed down by a respected medical professional for letting herself get morbidly obese, leaving in embarrassment.

Then of course once we got in the car I'd tease you to no end by piling on to the doctor's remarks.
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

26,1 = Overweight
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

48.1. So close to 50!
1 year