Fat experiences

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

I can remember being in 5th grade seeing the fat kids and talking to them about how they got as big as they did meanwhile secretly feeling jealous in my head that their parents would allow them to be very fat when my parents would never allow me to eat unhealthily barely ever as my parents were extremely concerned about staying fit themselves and my guess is that they thought they could force the same discipline and habits on me by controlling my eating habits and forcing exercise since a young age. Too bad for them, now that I'm an adult and can do as I please, I have been for some time and will continue to eat whatever I want whenever I want without even a single thought as to how unhealthy whatever fattening food item im eating is or how much calories it has and how much weight Ill gain from eating it because of it being calorie loaded junk food. I also can remember being about 5 years old walking in the grocery store with my parents and seeing a fat couple and realizing that was how I wanted my body to look like and I realized I was unhappy being skinny as I started realizing more and more after that that I would feel happier and more like myself being a fat person. I also remember when I was on 6th grade and in the beginning of discovering my sexuality, my parents would see me watching news reports on obesity often and asked me if I wanted to be fat when I got older and I told them yes and they were completely confused and worried about my health because they just didnt understand that I could want to be fat as they have stayed fit and active throughout adulthood. The concept that someone may actually be okay with being fat even though fat people are judged and have to deal with health issues, and they were completely unable to comprehend and blown away that I told them I wanted to be fat and didnt care about my healyh or the way my body looks.
3 years

For me i always liked the chubby girls even as a little kid like 7-8 i remember having crushes on the fat girls. When i was about 12 i remember a girl coming back to school after the holidays and had gotten a very fat belly and was only skinny a few weeks earlier and that's when I knew making girls fat was for me. Been doing it since i was in my mid teens with all my girls friends only ever had one that didn't like it so i stopped feeding her up, but everyone else has been really keen on getting fat
3 years

When I was little I was in an accident and spent 6 months basically immobilized while broken bones healed. That plus grandparents always wanting to spoil me resulted in a fat kid pretty quick. By first grade I was out of the wheelchair, and I distinctly remember noticing the fat deposits on girls in my class and how it was different - and similar - to the fat growing on me. Specifically I remember noticing their thighs for some reason, whereas I had more belly. The chubbier girls had beginner boobs... but so did I. I remember drawing it, and imagining more of it and liking that and being obsessed/turned on ever since.

I'm not sure if that came first though. An older relative we sometimes visited had some old cartoons on VHS tapes to entertain the kids while the grownups talked. I remember one in particular that involved balloon people and some evil walking cactus that was popping them all.

I actually read all this thread hoping someone might have mentioned its name, but this is pretty obscure I guess. That cartoon and (being a chubby little boy) anything related to Hansel and Gretel were fetish fuel from an early age. I don't know which came first.
3 years

When I was, like, 6+ I would notice myself feeling uncomfortable, embarrassed, and embarrassingly obsessed with any inflation or weight gain scene: both Willy Wonkas, Harry Potter inflating Aunt May, and the cartoons (oh, the cartoons). And then at 12 I noticed cartoon inflation videos, specifically ones highlighting the itch-inducing flower inflation from The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. I casually wondered why people put so much effort into focusing on inflation, and i, silly kid I was, thought I was the only one enjoying the inflation content the way I did (lol). Cut to 16, and I start slowly realizing that, in addition to my affinity for inflation and weight gain fantasies and irl inflation, I was developing a thing for fat women. A couple years before then, I was invited to join in poking of a friend's belly (she was the one who invited her friends to do so), and I remember it feeling like I was poking a balloon or mind-blowingly nothing at all! I tried desperately to get my hands on a fat belly again, and it wasn't until prom (at 18) when I got the chance to dance with all sorts of different people that I felt love handles for the first time. It was like poking my friend's belly, but cupping it, caressing it with the entirety of both of my hands!
I think that was the point I cemented myself as an inflation and fat/weight gain enthusiast 😊
3 years

The earliest sign for me was seeing Serleena eat that guy in MIB 2 and I sought out other kinds of stuff like it until I found weight gain and was hooked at wanting to look like some of the women I saw. I instantly wanted a big belly like them. I've never been thin so it was easy to start out since I was already a little chubby.
3 years

For me it was about 7 or 8. We went to visit some cousins one summer and one of my male cousins around me same age had put on a remarkable puppy fat belly. I was in awe. He was also shirtless. I was just staring at his plump belly and love handles. He was also getting a lot of teasing. He asked an uncle to lift him up and the uncle said, No I can't your too fat!
When I got home I was determined to grow my own belly. I swear I kept eating steadily. I remember the day I weighed myself a few months later and was overjoyed I weighed 100 lbs! My neighbor who was about 3 years older than me told me once he was 125 lbs! I was stunned. In hgh school when I reached 150 I thought I was "fat". Flash forward to now and that cousin is a bit hefty but one would not consider him fat. But I have a good 40 lbs on him with a belly that just seems to grow and grow. smiley Our family reunion for this year is cancelled due to Covid, but I think in a few years I will be one of ones with the most pronounced beer gut.
3 years

During my early teens, I started to feel attracted to the girls at school who were more curvy, hourglass like. Then I began to imagine them with a stuffed or fattened belly. It was a major turn on. The rest is history.
3 years

I actually only realised a months ago that this was pretty much my earliest memory. I was in grade 2 and it was time for everyone to read our picture books that we picked from the library. My book was about a boy who was imagining himself being different types of people and doing different things. Eg. Being an astronaut or fireman. Then i got to a page where he said he could be a fat boy and he was drawn to be really fat with a big belly, thick limbs and a double chin and he was eating cake. I didn't understand it back then but i knew that that concept made me feel good. And i remember feeling like i should hide my reaction because it wasn't normal.
3 years

I think I was about 8 when a chubby friend of mine decided that the two of us were going to do some roleplaying that involved me being a fat girl. Even though I wasn’t really interested in pretending to be fat at the time, I went along with his idea. I was skinny (still am) and he made me put pillows under my clothes so I would appear fat. At some point he made me leave his bedroom to go to the living room where his mother was. He kind of ridiculed me for allowing him to make me fat. I don’t remember his mother’s reaction, but I was really embarrassed at the time.

Later, at my own home, I realised that I liked what he did. I started to imagine myself being fat and used my own pillows to look fat as well. I felt like this was probably not normal behaviour, so I did, and still do, it secretly.

I would not be surprised at all if this friend turned out to have a fat fetish as well, but I can’t tell since we aren’t friends anymore.
3 years

YouTube at around like 12, with belly videos. Then from there its watching content creators who gained weight.

I pretty much had an addiction which I'm doing my best to handle it.
3 years
56789   loading