Stuffing

Artificial robot tummies?

Okay,I have like...the weirdest fantasy but here goes nothing.
In my fantasy,I'm a sentient android still in the works. To be as human-like as possible,they develop an artificial stomach and stuff like that,y'know. Taste buds,the ability to eat,the whole package. But while under testing-to see the limits of this-I just stuff myself. A lot. And I just expand until I'm at like...an unreal size.
Does anyone else like anything like this? I just have to throw my weird robot fetish everywhere,pfft.
7 years

Artificial robot tummies?

leener38:
I love that idea. I'd like to have a Rent-a-Belly tasting service. We all have great imaginations!

You mean, like if there was a buffet that you really wanted to make the most of, you could rent the bionic belly (I'm imagining you could swallow it as a kind of capsule) and then you could eat until your belly stuck out like 5 feet in front of you... enjoy the sensation of that much fullness, and then just kind of rinse-and-repeat whenever you wanted?

And yeah brie cheese and Scuba, there's room for everybody's imaginations and fantasies. The world can only be enriched by your uniqueness.
7 years