Chat/Role play

Into rp? post your info. here!

Hi! I’m also into role play!
I’m open to both men, women and non-binary.
I don’t have a lot of experience with rp, but the times I did, I got a few compliments. So in any case I hope I can make it good for the both of us.

What I like:
- I play the feedee, transformation from fit to fat (limit: immobile), more or less realistic
- I like to play the ‘oblivious girl’ getting fatter and fatter, trying to make up excuses and easy to convince that she has only gained “a few pounds”
- scenarios where others point out how fat I’ve gotten or gossip about it
- teasing and mild humiliation
- contrast: fit (you) and fat (me), or very fat (you) corrupting thin (me) to fat.
mutual gaining is not my preference, but I’m open to a fat partner if the actual weight gain is still focussed on me. (your persona can gain too, but it won’t be the focuss)
- I love detailed descriptions of how fat my body will get

Things I’m okay with/open to:
- pregnancy
- feeding

Things I don’t like:
- immobility or death feedism
- vore
- anything animal related: you can tell me I eat like a pig or that you fattened me up like one, but don’t tell me I AM a pig or cow or treat my like that. (so only comparisons can from time to time be used)
- lactation
- force feeding
- magical/supernatural elements or weight gain
- inflation

I think that’s about it? If you have any questions you can message me on Kik or here
2 years

Hey, new here but looking for anyone who wants to role play? Looking for a female feedee in that regard but open to whatever really. Drop me a message or else my kik is faluv90
2 years

So I have a roleplay idea in which would be a fantasy roleplay in which a naive little witch stumbles into a forest only for her to be taken by one of the monsters of the forest to be made into his fat mannerless bride.

Kinks: Hypnosis, Forced Manner Loss, Scat Piss, Diaper Play, Lots of Weight Gain, Body Worship, Breast and Ass Expansion, Belly Growth, Farting, Burping, Fat Sex, Food Play, Experimentation, Belly Gurgles, Vore

Please message me on kik if interested! Username is Princess_kittycat16
2 years

for me its any gender
i love doctor patient
sudden/progressive weight gain
shaming and teasing
body swap
anything where i get treated like a fat piggy usually hehe smiley
KIK: Balequint
1 year

SexyFeedeeGirl:
So I have a roleplay idea in which would be a fantasy roleplay in which a naive little witch stumbles into a forest only for her to be taken by one of the monsters of the forest to be made into his fat mannerless bride.

Kinks: Hypnosis, Forced Manner Loss, Scat Piss, Diaper Play, Lots of Weight Gain, Body Worship, Breast and Ass Expansion, Belly Growth, Farting, Burping, Fat Sex, Food Play, Experimentation, Belly Gurgles, Vore

Please message me on kik if interested! Username is Princess_kittycat16
would mind playing a feeder sometimes or just feedee
1 year

I've recently been discovering a feedee/mutual side after being a feeder my whole life. Would love to rp some mutual/role reversal stuff. Open to most all kinks
1 year

I'd like an RP where a gal takes revenge on me for dumping her after getting her fat (& pregnant), & finds others who I've done it to as well. Having me gain weight/transfer weight until I look like n almost immobile fat woman, OR body swap/change sex, also becoming very large/pregnant. RP on chat here or E-mail?
1 year

SinWithAGrin:
I've recently been discovering a feedee/mutual side after being a feeder my whole life. Would love to rp some mutual/role reversal stuff. Open to most all kinks
I only play a feedee im sorry
1 year

Squid:
I am very inexperienced with rp and want to start doing it. I would prefer women but am open to men and I don’t have a preference as to what the rp involves.
do what makes u happy
1 year

clembbw:
I love roleplay!

My favorite things to do are pregnancy, near-bursting, stuffing, loud belly sounds, upset stomach, public stuffing, farting and burping, bloating, and hyperpreg!

I'm happy to roleplay here, or on my discord!
heavenly heavy#1535
I am into most of those things only issue is im only a feedee character so I dont play the feeder type
1 year