Chat/Role play

Into rp? post your info. here!

I am just a feedee who loves to roleplay no I dont send out pictures of myself but I will say I am looking for feeder to roleplay who with doesnt care about limits nd who will let me start as plump and fatten me up to a crazy unrealistic size at this point my kik is ninalove243

and also you can be into "weird things" I dont mind at this point im into the magic, scifi, and science genres of stories

if you like you can be very sexual with it but if it goes to far i'll tell you

im now a bit comfortable with the feeder character touching my booobs, ass, whatever else besides the belly you guys love I only do feeder/feedee nd I play a feedee I dont mind if u have weird interest except for vore so if you that feeder character who wanna make his feedee become unrealistically massive then text ninalove243 on kik
1 year

Zampano708:
If a woman wants to play rp, I really like this creative game. But I only take on the male feedee role… so you would be my feeder. Within that actually very open. sub/dome/switch etc.
I only play a feedee
1 year

Rougeblanc:
Like to RP about being feeder (male or female) sometimes mutual gaining. Sometimes a dominant feeder to me.

It's fun since IRL I am all about fitness. Interested message me for my Kik username

Life long slim sub. Who discovered fat! Loved to encourage.
Now I fantasize about being made into an obese pig.
1 year

I'm looking for some active roleplayers who can communicate on kik!

Contact Information
Name: rundedoreen
Time-Zone: GMT+1

Orientation
can do everything

Things you love in RP
Believable characters.
Believable weight gain, though I don't mind it becoming a little over-the-top fast, 200 pounds overnight bores me.
Consistency in the world.

Things you hate in RP
Lack of characterization in favor of 'getting to the chase'.
RPs that aren't going anywhere.
Typical 'uke'/'seme' male characters. (I don't mind one being more feminine or anything like that, but they still have to be characters first)
Short replies. Try for at least a few paragraphs?
Replies that don't go anywhere. As in: Your character is standing there, reacts to what my character did in the previous response, but does nothing else.

Fetish (WG related)
Weight Gain: Yes.
Immobility: Yes, but even moreso the idea of someone barely mobile being forced up and waddling.
Inflation: No.
Stuffing: Yes, but only as part of the WG arc.
Blue-berry inflation: No.

Sex
Uhm..sex: Yes.
Oral: Yes
Anal: Yes
Masturbation: Yes
Belly-sex: Yes.

Other Kinks/Preferences/Quirks:
Humiliation is a huge one for me that I don't get to RP often. Whether our characters agree to it beforehand or not, as long as we agree to it OOC I'm down. It's fantasy, after all.

Physical difficulties on account of size, characters who are noticeably out of shape. Huffing and puffing. Not so into the actual health effects, though. Just the fun ones.

Corruption. I love seeing one person fattening up another secretly until they are fat and slutty. Especially if the person is in-shape and chaste to start with and starts giving in to temptation.

Size difference. I like mutual gaining, too, but I really enjoy the idea of someone in-shape with someone very much not.

Obviously all of the ones above are optional. If you aren't into them, we don't have to do them. I'm super flexible. As long as someone is getting fat, I'm usually on board 100%.

Beyond that, I have a few other kinks and things that I enjoy so you can hit me up if you're curious. I'm sorry this was so huge, I'm just excited for the opportunity to meet some like-minded RPers.

Thank you!
1 year

I am looking for literate and mature roleplay partners. I'm open to different scenarios but prefer domestic/slice of life/romance with ERP mixed in when appropriate.

Please DM if interested.

I play female feedee sub OCs and am looking for male dom OC partners. I like a little fantastical realism (can be modern, just meaning that it doesn't have to be hyperrealistic) to keep the plot moving regarding weight gain/what the body can handle.

I'm looking for my OC to go from slim to as big as her feeder/breeder is willing to make her. Not interested in Mutual Gaining scenarios.

Kinks: Belly Stuffing, Force Feeding, Bloating, Cumflation, Liquid Belly Inflation, Pregnancy, Hyperpregnancy, Weight Gain up to Immobility, Rapid Weight Gain, Liquid Belly Inflation, Stomach upset, repercussions of overindulgence. This list is not comprehensive, and I am open to suggestions.

No: Furry, Anthro, (I am a monsterfucker, and would be willing to discuss that sort of thing, but I'm not going to play with furry-adjacent characters.) Vore, Scat, Underage, Non-Con, Violence. Additionally, since it seems to come up quite frequently: I am not open to playing cartoon characters and haven't seen any anime and know nothing about those tropes, so if that's something that you're into, I'm not your girl. Please don't ask me to play something in your very specific fantasy about Lois Griffin.
1 year

Daj462:
I'd like an RP where a gal takes revenge on me for dumping her after getting her fat (& pregnant), & finds others who I've done it to as well. Having me gain weight/transfer weight until I look like n almost immobile fat woman, OR body swap/change sex, also becoming very large/pregnant. RP on chat here or E-mail?

Same. This is awesome
1 year

Looking to RP as fit model, who turns into a waddling fat obese pig.
1 year

Would love to do RP! My kik is IdentityUnknown01

I like RPs where either I’m the feeder or we’re mutual gaining. I’d love one where I’m fat and pampered. We can discuss our mutual fetishes and kinks on Kik.

(Side note: I tend to RP with men. If I RP with a woman, my character is a man or someone who turns into a man. Gender non-conforming people are cool, too!)
1 year

Hi everyone!
I’m looking for a long term rp partner (one who won’t ghost)
I don’t have a preference of male or female, although sexual interactions tend to work better with a male.

Looking for a feeder-type character who happens to notice mine, and we can go from there to determine how they have my character grow.
Into: stuffing, inflation, preg, big belly
Not into: scat, pee, humiliation, flab, degradation, name calling.

contact me via DM, and I’ll give you my contact info. I don’t have Snapchat.
1 year

21mtf feedee
1 year