Chat/Role play

Into rp? post your info. here!

Fatpiggysam:
Hi! I'm looking to play as a submissive female feedee I really enjoy plots where my character has her life ruined and I love dark themes.

My kinks are humiliation, force feeding, wardrobe malfunctions, wardrobe control, furniture breaking, body modifications, body hair, piercings, tattoos, IQ loss, tickling, drunkenness, being drugged, diapers, age play, identity death, tentacles, hypnosis, mind control, public humiliation, revenge and most dark themes.

Limits are death and eating waste.

I have several plots in mind but I'm open to trying something new.

Plot 1. I play a spoiled princess who's servants have grown tired of her attitude and decide to teach her a lesson by fattening her up and humiliating her.

Plot 2. I play a chubby woman who is abducted by aliens and taken to a planet where fat earthlings are used for humiliation.

Plot 3. I play a college cheerleader who is fattened up and humiliated.

Plot 4. You and I are partners. I invite you to a family reunion but you have a plan to humiliate me in front of everyone.

Plot 5. You play the owner of a pig/cow farm. One day you catch a woman throwing rocks at your livestock and decide to show her what life on the farm is really like.

My Kik is sweetthing3ppp

Let me know which plot you would like to do. If I don't message back right away I'm either at work or asleep.

U wanna chat?
6 months

Hey! This topic is still alive? I'd love to role play. But I honestly never done that before. Maybe just a bit. I'm a female fat admirer. I don't want to gain weight, but I love fat men. I want a long, maybe romantic story which we create day by day. We can chat here or any messenger. But messages has to be long and interesting haha. My kinks are: probably weight gain but when you are already fat and getting even bigger. Struggles of a fat person, like getting out of breath, waddling etc.., maybe stuckcage, just a bit of teasing (kind one). I'd love to play a loving partner or girlfriend that helps and supports. I love reading stories here. Most of you are so talented. I just want to create my own fantasy and maybe someone likes the idea? Also I'm sorry for mistakes. English is not my native language. But I promise I'm gonna try my best. DM me if you like my ideas!
5 months

Love to!
5 months

I would love to rp!!
5 months

33 year old male looking for a female or transfem partner to play out an ongoing scenario of a couple starting or very early on in their feedism journey and going on to a point of natural conclusion once your character has been fattened to 1500lbs or (ideally) more. I'm a big fan of Kraban and StudioFA on DeviantArt if you need a visual reference for the size I'm after, and love to blend wholesome, romantic rp with sex and a variety of weight gain and feedism related scenarios. I want to treat you like a princess, making sure you get all the attention, food, and anything else you need to be a comfortable, overfed princess/sow(your choice!).

I am also open to hearing any ideas or suggestions you might have as well! Length of replies doesn't matter, just that the reply is something I can bounce off of to continue the rp. Quick back and forths are part of normal interactions, and overly wordy replies that don't need to be so wordy are boring and get extremely repetitive, including needlessly long descriptive text during dialogue.

Kinks/Preferences: Light dd/lg, stuffing, force/funnel feeding, immobility, outgrowing/breaking clothes and furniture, getting stuck, weights well over 1,000lbs, light slob (bathing and burping), public stuffings, affectionate humiliation and teasing, breast growth, huge butts.

No: gore, scat, super slobby, incest, blueberry, futa, furry, death feedism, farts, or bad smells please.

You can find my Discord @: fictionalfeeder. You can also message me here, but the discord account is a much more reliable way to get in touch with me.
3 months

Rougeblanc:
Like to RP about being feeder (male or female) sometimes mutual gaining. Sometimes a dominant feeder to me.

It's fun since IRL I am all about fitness. Interested message me for my Kik username

Would love to! Can't send a message rn, but feel free to add my Kik. Love being encouraged and stuffed by a female feeder. Put on a few pounds jn college, would love to have someone help push my limits.
3 months

Rougeblanc:
Like to RP about being feeder (male or female) sometimes mutual gaining. Sometimes a dominant feeder to me.

It's fun since IRL I am all about fitness. Interested message me for my Kik username

Hey! My Kik is in my bio, I'd love to RP sometime 🙂
3 months

My kik is @EatGrowStuff

I like to role play as a female feedee, happy to rp with either male or female feeder. Open to lots of scenarios, fantasy or more realistic.

Enjoy teasing, tight clothes, stuffing, force feeding and weight gain.
3 months

I would love to start RPing in messages. It can be any length, but long-term would be best. Can be M/F or F/F, but I lean towards the latter. Weight gain can be quick or realistic, feedie or mutual. Kinks include:
.Immobility
.Gas (belches, farts)
.Slob (sweat, drool, messy eating, body hair, poor hygiene, trash, even more extreme stuff if you're comfortable with it)
.Stuffing
.Mobility issues
.Clothing malfunction
.Stuckage
.Furniture destruction
.Nerdification
.Muscles
No:
.Under 18
.Noncon
.Vomit
.Blueberry
.Inflation
.Pregnancy
.M2SSBBW
.Death
.Gore
.Incest
.Futa
2 months

Hey there! I'm completely new to this, never had an NSFW RP but I'm pretty submissive IRL

I hope I find someone to rp with, my only limit is anything underage
2 months