Chat/Role play

Into rp? post your info. here!

Dingoboi:
19M looking for first RP partner ever
ladies only this time, its my first experience w rp and i know how males be getting in the DMs right away
not sure what info to put but I'm a feeder and i can take top or bottom as long as ur having fun
idk i'm an english major so if you wanna be horny in cursive i can make that happen
DM me

Hey! I’d love to RP! Can you msg me? My discord info is something I like to keep private.
1 year

GXfeeder:
(M4F) MY IMMOBILE FEEDEE GIRLFRIEND / MI NOVIA FEEDEE INMOVIL

Male feeder looking for a female feedee to RP

My kik is: GexArt

( english/español RP )

You recently moved in with your feeder after your parents kicked you out of the house, because they discovered that their lazy 600lbs daughter was actually gaining a ton of weight on purpose taking advantage of all your family by asking for cakes, chocolates, cookies and massive meals ...stealing food every day and even at night from your McDonald's work, because you want so much to be immobile ball of lard that you use everything you can to achieve that magic goal to make you and your feeder happy.

Kink: weight gain, rapid gain, belly hang growth, lifestyle change, nabel fucking, immobile, fat sex and massive unrealistic belly and body sizes/proportions

My limits are scat, vore and furry

Messaged you on kik.
1 year

Don’t have anything going on so looking to role play kik is majincloud1985 and discord is Darkcloud1985#8542 feel free to hit me up if you like. Looking to be the feedee either message me on here or ether of the messagners looking forward to hearing for you :>
1 year

So I have a roleplay idea in which a brilliant and shy fairy scientist manages to create a new life form which quickly morphs into a humanoid dragon monster from her care of it. But now as it's thanks, the monster wants to spoil her rotten and make her into a slobby immobile queen by any means possible.

I'd play as the fairy scientist who would be the one being fattened up. And I'd like for you to play was the monster who wants to fatten her up.

Kinks: Hypnosis, Forced Manner Loss, Scat, Piss, Diaper Play, Lots of Weight Gain, Body Worship, Breast and Ass Expansion, Belly Growth, Farting, Burping, Fat Sex, Food Play, Experimentation, Belly Gurgles, Vore

Please message me on kik if interested! Username is Princess_kittycat16

I look forward to roleplaying with you all!
1 year

hi all im chloe i engoy most RP's i prefer being the one fed but ultamatly i dont mind.
1 year

I love pain
1 year

I love roleplay!
M 22, feedee.
I can play here or on discord.
1 year

I want to give rping a go again, so anyone up for it?

I’d rather play the male feeder and I don’t mind roleplaying with either men or women, but I prefer women.

Also, if you’re into teasing and body contrast, I’d love to try it.
1 year

I’m a male looking for any rp, any orientations of male, female, non binary or otherwise.

Into: force feeding, stuffing, stretch marks, belly rubs, rapid wg, immobility, inflation, stuckage, controlling

Neutral about: tight clothes, padding, mutual gaining

Dislike: vore

Anyone interested in some casual but detail sfw or nsfw weight gain or general fat rp, dm me!
1 year

Piggie:
25 year old female feedee here. Would love to roleplay

message me
1 year