Chat/Role play

Into rp? post your info. here!

Anyone can add me on Kik to RP if ya want. A dom feeder smiley it's in my profile.
2 months

I’m 28 f submissive feeder. The feederism kind of comes secondary to the general fantasy I have of wanting to be the pet, toy and slave of a person much, much larger than myself. I would love to role play any scenario revolving around this idea, I have some pretty dark and extreme kinks all the way down to cnc related things, so feel free to run any ideas you have by me I’ll probably be down. You can message me here or on Telegram @jaygiggles. I also have an interactive story on writing.com that is based around this fantasy called “Jamie’s Big Move” that anyone is welcome to add to or that we could role play about if you would like to. Let’s have some fun.
2 months

I’m 28 f submissive feeder. The feederism kind of comes secondary to the general fantasy I have of wanting to be the pet, toy and slave of a person much, much larger than myself. I would love to role play any scenario revolving around this idea, I have some pretty dark and extreme kinks all the way down to cnc related things, so feel free to run any ideas you have by me I’ll probably be down. You can message me here or on Telegram @jaygiggles. I also have an interactive story on writing.com that is based around this fantasy called “Jamie’s Big Move” that anyone is welcome to add to or that we could role play about if you would like to. Let’s have some fun.
2 months

I'm a feedee and gainer, ftm trans, pronouns he/him or they/them, in my 30s.

Also since I'm very neuro divergent one thing I particularly like is roleplay, especially if it includes feedism and related kinks.

You can message me here or on tumblr, @waywardeldritchmentality, if you are 21+ and also enjoy feedism roleplay!
2 months

I truly truly appreciate fatness and bigger women. It’s not just a fetish but a good hearted passion for all thing fatness. Especially interested in being a feeder and helping a woman gain and meet her goals and be the beautiful fat queen of queens she can and reach her full fatty potential. That’d be something cool and be honored!!
2 months

m/40/ger/feedee - interested in roleplaying a (submissive) feedee; curious where fantasy might lead us, also open for darker scenarios. initial contact here, then let's figure out the rest.
1 month

Always in for the dark side. What do you have in mind? German is no problem.
1 month

Hi!

Feedee here looking for a new partner!

I am not new to RP whatsoever. I have been RPing Feederism and fat fetishes for several years now. That being said, I prefer if my partner has experience as well. I prefer long term partners that are committed to playing out a long RP start to finish. F/f or m/f doesn’t bother me.

I am into:
Closeted feeding
Tight clothes
Relationship weight gain
Holiday gains
Injury
Situational weight gain
Force feeding
Mobility changes
Laziness

No:
Gas
Bad smells
Vore
Furry
Outlandish weight gain
Fantasy (Some basic sci fi is fine)

I only RP on discord. Message me for details.
4 weeks

Hi!

Feedee/der or mutual here looking for a new partner!

I am into:
Mutual gain
Relationship weight gain
Holiday gains
Injury
Situational weight gain
Force feeding
Mobility changes
Laziness
Very light slob
Reality change
Pregnancy
Male to female
Female to taken
Fantasy
Sci-fi
Lactating
A little gas
Transformation

No:
Vore
Outlandish
Heavy slob
Scat
Water sports
Incest

And I might think of more later.

Looking for a partner!
Message me on kik: Identityunknown01 I RP as a girl.
I like to RP with M and non-binary partners
4 weeks

Hey! I couldn’t find you. You’re welcome to message me.
3 weeks
1314151617   loading