Chat/Role play

Into rp? post your info. here!

Hi there, I'm really the mood for a roleplay in which two crushing best friends (MxF, FxF) are going into an abandoned building and are dealt with trying to escape the building when it has some unusual plans for them. Oh and I only play female characters

Kinks: Farting, Burping, ABDL, Inflation, Transformation, Tentacles, Slob, Manner Loss, Force Fed, Hypnosis, Being Pampered, Scat and Piss, Belly Play, Rapid Gaining, Pregnancy, Growing Too Fat For Clothes

DM me on kik if interested: Princess_kittycat16
2 years

Sign me up, please!

My kik is identityunknown01.

I like to RP with men.

I play women, men, and non-binary feedees.

Kinks include:

Rapid weight gain
Mutual weight gain
Romance
Magic/Sci-Fi
Pregnancy and Mpreg
Female to male transformation
Cow or pig transformation, partially or fully
Sex
Slob is okay if it’s just burping and/or farting

Nos include:
Vore
Inflation
Furry (Sorry, I just don’t understand it)
Extreme slob
Scat
Watersports
2 years

36 m

Looking for someone to role play with. Looking for extreme weight gain and immobile for myself.

Kik is majincloud1985
2 years

Hi there! I have a roleplay idea in which an alien comes to earth and abducts a cute human girl to take her home and make the girl into the perfect fat mate. I would play as the human girl who gets fattened up

Sexual Preference: MxF or FxF

Kinks: Weight Gain, Belly Expansion, Ass Growth, Breast Growth, Stretching Out Clothes, Scat, Piss, ABDL, Slob, Burping, Farting, Pregnancy, Alien Sex, Experimentation

If interested please message me on kik: Princess_kittycat16
2 years

Sort of DM here looking to roleplay with females like to roleplay a fantasy world with weight gain as a major aspect of it of course willing to adjust certain things best to come in with own character.

Best to be done on kik at kito12345678910 if any doubts of right name just look at profile.
2 years

Hey, glad this thread is here. I love to see more roleplayers in this. I'm a Dom feeder and encourager, not switch at all. I enjoy slow burn and long form paragraph roleplay with people who like being descriptive. I've got both sides of your fantasies covered, the dark and the caring. Consent is big for me, I want to make sure I understand your limits and needs too. I want to leave you submissive, stuffed, and satisfied.

Some things I'm into:

- Full submission/forced submission
- Reluctant gain/coercion/unaware gaining
- BDSM/Shibari/abandonment play
- Ahegao/mindbreak
- Brat taming
- Force feeding
- Teasing, shaming, humiliation
- Sweet aftercare and spoiling
- Praise and encouragement

Kik me @Xenell or discord Enel#4030. Come tell me your fantasy.
2 years

Looking to role play with anyone really haven’t had much experience in it and all. Love the idea of me being the feedee being fed and being immobile

Kik is majincloud1985
2 years

I'm new to this. What's a death feeee?

Someone who wants to be fed to death, not via bursting, or over-feeding, but just fed, and grown and stuffed until their body just can't handle the weight anymore.
2 years

GEX FEEDER:
(M4F) HUGE BELLY IMMOBILE FEEDEE GIRLFRIEND

( english/ESPAÑOL RP )

I'm trying to find someone who would be interested in being my USSBBW BLOB LAZY GIRLFRIEND with a huge belly gaining weight until you can not move, gaining and eating without limits.

Kink: weight gain, rapid gain, belly hang growth, ass/breast expansion, lifestyle change, nabel fucking, immobile fat sex and unrealistic sizes/proportions

My limits are scat, vore and furry

My kik is: GexArt

🖤🐷🐷🐷 I’m ready to get fat
2 years

Hi everyone, I would love to RP with a female feedee, whether it’s long term or a one time thing. I’m not a feedee myself, just a feeder, so I’m not into any of that mutual gaining stuff sorry.

My kinks (they get lewder as it goes on): Weight gain including belly, ass, breasts, thighs, arms. Burping, lazy/slob-like behaviour, overeating, stuffing. Belly worship, ass worship, smothering, facesitting, belly button, no size limit. There are a couple more things but I don’t know what the boundaries are like here so I’ll leave them for now.

I can say that I’m not into gas, odour, water sports etc.

I would like the rp to involve some sort of romance/sex but if you just wanna get fat I’m happy to leave it out. I’m also happy to leave out most of my kinks, as long as there is enough to make it interesting.

Feel free to message me and I’ll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!
2 years