General

Strange fetishes related to fat.

Definitely a big thing for me are tight clothes. Not necessarily dangerously tight, but good lord I would love to be stuffed and pop a button on a blouse or something.

...and then of course be teased about it smiley

I've realized through feedism just how much I am into being controlled, or specifically having my diet controlled. Like above all else, when a feeder knows how to monitor my diet and assign meals...hoo boy.
7 years

I've found myself turned on simply by the notion of creating a special diet to make me fatter and following it the same way someone determined to get in shape would.

I think a lot of feedees fantasize about being "talked into" gaining by a sympathetic partner who wants to enthusiastically support them, generally through assisting with a diet.
7 years

I love the whole transformation experience, with a thin girl going from skinny to fat. There's something incredibly sensual about a woman growing and expanding becoming softer and rounder that is extremely sensual
7 years

billedmeup:
I love to overhear women talking about gaining weight. I especially like when I hear how much they weigh and how much they have gained. Complaining about clothes getting tight or not fitting would be an added bonus.

That's always fun to hear! :-)
7 years

bellylover1948:
I love the whole transformation experience, with a thin girl going from skinny to fat. There's something incredibly sensual about a woman growing and expanding becoming softer and rounder that is extremely sensual

Yes, yes, YES! I've always loved this. Worked at a call center for 10 years. Got to see lost of women gain various amounts of weight over the years. It was great.
7 years

longrobe:
Lactation, I would love to get fat off of my partners breast milk.

Yes! I don't understand it, but I've like the idea for a long time.
7 years

joliat,

Very accurate comments about a lady being so obese (but not immobile) that her size should be taken in consideration are spot on.

I thought making a post about going furniture shopping with a lady to make sure the bed would hold her weight, making sure only spending time in a good hotel as to accommodate her size, letting her to use the lift first if it is a small three person lift...

I wish I had a lady in my life large enough that her size was a constant reminder on how large she is.
7 years

When things droop or hang. Bellies, butts, arms, parts of legs if someone's big enough (usually I see that in artwork, though). It kind of sends a message of "There's just so much here that gravity has really taken it"

that and jiggly things. The more there is, the more it jiggles.

So naturally, I'll end up getting turned on more by subcutaneous fat than hugeness based on visceral fat.
7 years

I'm info women licking food off of someone's body, mainly because I'm into tongue play.
7 years

I would LOVE to lick whipped cream and raspberries, blueberries, or chocolate syrup off a fat BHM belly!
7 years
12345   loading