body inflation

do you ever sleep in your fat suit/padding?2 years

I enjoy this often. My body is so much more relaxed when at rest, and I am so much more aware of the padding. Of the fat. As I drift off to sleep, I am aware that my legs can not close because of the stuffing between my thighs. I imagine my thigh swollen up with fat! My hips bloating up with rolls.

I drift off to sleep imagining being fattened up in my sleep, and I awake to this blob of a body, and I can not get out of the bed.

That what I call a great night sleep,

Liked to pad, since childhood. Never fell asleep with padding. However, can feel my body producing & storing fat when I rest, especially in the luv handle regions.

do you ever sleep in your fat suit/padding?1 year

lovestuffing:
I enjoy this often. My body is so much more relaxed when at rest, and I am so much more aware of the padding. Of the fat. As I drift off to sleep, I am aware that my legs can not close because of the stuffing between my thighs. I imagine my thigh swollen up with fat! My hips bloating up with rolls.

I drift off to sleep imagining being fattened up in my sleep, and I awake to this blob of a body, and I can not get out of the bed.

Ive thouggt thst slot wishing to wake up with a huge belly unable ti sit up have to be rolled put of bed. Ill have to rry sleep padding i think thatd could be addictive lol

lovestuffing:

Ffox:
Ive thouggt thst slot wishing to wake up with a huge belly unable ti sit up have to be rolled put of bed. Ill have to rry sleep padding i think thatd could be addictive lol

Yes it sure could! I love your idea about waking up so fat that you have to be rolled out of bed! One of my fantasies is to wake up to a huge belly so big i have to roll out of bed!

I actually did this the other night, I was packed with bed sheets and t-shirts to give me a much larger look. I felt so good and relaxed I passed out, upon waking up I was very much aroused by my current form.

rightjam:
I actually did this the other night, I was packed with bed sheets and t-shirts to give me a much larger look. I felt so good and relaxed I passed out, upon waking up I was very much aroused by my current form.

Totally with yta on that one