Gaining

Winter weight

200. Been on and off about it for a while. Time to get serious.
7 years

Winter weight

This may sound weird, but I have gained the most during the summer months. I'm sure why, maybe being alone more often and free to indulge. The holidays, are a big help and incentive to gain.
7 years

Winter weight

This may sound weird, but I have gained the most during the summer months. I'm sure why, maybe being alone more often and free to indulge. The holidays, are a big help and incentive to gain.
7 years

Winter weight

Definitely wintering up here! I'm currently on a 2 week break from a very busy job where I can eat all day and burn it off straight away, but being at the family home just seems to pack the pounds on. I could feel my belly pushing out and pressing over my waistband yesterday so I had to weigh myself, already up 7 pounds from last week, plus 5 from my weight in november (118-130 without trying)!
7 years

Winter weight

Ordinarily, I pack on the pounds each winter. In fact, a winter gain which didn’t melt away in the summer was what turned me from feeder to feedee.

How is your weight going this winter?

Inspire me and others with stories of your gains.

ExSkinnyGuy:
Definitely wintering up here! I'm currently on a 2 week break from a very busy job where I can eat all day and burn it off straight away, but being at the family home just seems to pack the pounds on. I could feel my belly pushing out and pressing over my waistband yesterday so I had to weigh myself, already up 7 pounds from last week, plus 5 from my weight in november (118-130 without trying)!
4 years