forum  general

favorite weight gain cartoon or video5 months

Little Fred Riding Hood, the good bit comes in at 3 minute, 07 second of the cartoon.

That was a good part.

favorite weight gain cartoon or video4 months

Pigs is Pigs definitely. Also, the Templeton eating scene in Charlotte's Web. Some Scooby Doo episodes/films where Shaggy and Scooby gorge and grow huge bellies.

There was also a Warner Bros./Loony Toons short, that I can't remember the name of, or find anywhere, that featured a brief sequence where a mouse eats his way through a giant chunk of cheese and emerges on the other side with a giant, sagging, swaying belly.

My favorite FA/feeder artists would include The Studio FA, Koudelka, Idle-Minded, The American Dream, Ray-Norr, morph artist Destructive Orgy, Bed Benders, Inc., Biggie, and Loveembig Redux, all featured on the DevinatArt site. . . .some amazing images of impossibly fat people.

I used to wonder if it was weird to get turned on by cartoons, but I guess it happens to a lot of us smiley.

favorite weight gain cartoon or video4 months

I remember a cartoon but haven't been able to find it.

I believe it was the Justice League and they automated everything. Even the local gas station.

There were robots doing all the work and all the people got fat. The part I remember most is the gas station attendant who had been very skinny before they called him slim. But now he was round.

I wish I could find that one
4 page 4 of 4   loading