Submission and domination

Feeder/submissives

I'm slightly submissive. I know people who like to gain are feedees. People who like their partners to gain are feeders. People who just like food are foodees. That what I like, women who eat food. What is the feeder parallel to this? I guess it's encourager. It's a shame that there isn't an option for us on the profile statuses. I put down fat admirer, which I totally am, but anyone who likes fat people are FAs. I mean most feeders are FAs but still get there own label lol. We deserve ours! Sorry for commandeering this thread for my own selfish reasons.
7 years

Feeder/submissives

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would love to be a Dominant feedee... I'm just too nice though lmao. I'd be like "BRING ME MCDONALDS!!!THE WHOLE MENU!!! pretty please with a cherry on top" lol! That just doesn't work.

Being a slightly submissive encourager, or whatever the whole thing about liking women who like to eat, whether it's foodees or feeders would be called, that would be the perfect way for a woman to demand food from me. That would be awesome if dominant women acted that way.
7 years
12   loading