Feedback and suggestions

What can ff do to make you come here more often?

Charge a dollar for every story.

It would encourage the talented writers to write more and an better stories.

Split each dollar. Half goes for the site, half for the author. If people learned that if they are talented enough they can make some cash they might come back as well!

Sure the site is great, but people do put a lot of effort into it with writing, stories, videos and pictures and they too never ask for anything in return.

The site expects everyone to pay for stuff and it generally treats people as the product. You want to talk to more people, pay more, you want to do this and that with more people, pay more.

It's not a lot of money, sure, but it's like paying for a lottery ticket. You might get lucky but more often than not its a bust.

I would think that if you had a chance to make some money for the stuff you put into the site, you'd really want a chance to try it and I imagine lots of people would come here.

Of course there would have to be a standard of quality for the stories you paid for vs the ones that would remain free.

This could be a great help to the site and the community both.

People aren't willing to pay for the big upgrades. Maybe they'll be willing to support their favorite authors instead.

Payments could be made once a month or something like that.

But quality would be extremely important. Who ever controls that would have a heck of a lot of work to do

FF needs some kind of an edge if it is to keep on living.

This could help out.

Providing we could get people to part with their dollars.

:-D

Also, Video Chat. I've never been to a website that made you pay to view other people's cams in a chat room besides this one.

I think bringing that back would make people happy.

Also, games. We literally need something to do a reason to come back so maybe we can look into making a casual E-sport FF team for Mobas and what not across all the platforms to meet once or twice a week, that could be fun to organize.

Or make our own RPG system. I used to RP in a place called Dragonsmark. I know Role playing is popular here. Maybe some organization on that front. People would show up more if they had a character to maintain.

Community projects. Not sure for ideas on this yet but I think we need to try to include as many as we can on community wide projects..maybe a movie, or releasing another book. I know we did something like that but I don't know how it went.

Maybe themed events. Different months, different things to do.

Participation is the heart of any community and if we only come on here to go into the chat room and act like robots, it's all pretty pointless.

Also, put the shouts back on the main page like it used to be.

I don't know why they were ever hidden to their own separate page but I think that was a bad idea.
7 years

You obviously care about the community and put effort into doing this so thank you and I thought Id comment after reading.

My only complaint I have through being a part of this community is on a small number I have seen restrictions against models/sex workers/amateur fetish models and the like.

For example if a girl (or guy) wants to post a link to their content on a reputable site and say hey just did a new vid, check it out!~ Over here it feels really restrictive where as on Feabie it's a common occurrence.

Thanks for your feedback.

The reason for our rules on advertising are to try to keep our content unique and not be swamped by the same posts from web model girls that you get on other websites. Web models are of course welcome here, but we want to give everyone a fair chance of being seen, heard and appreciated.

I agree that our rules are currently very strict and I'm open to easing this up a little if we can avoid this problem of getting swamped. This is a cut-and-paste post I found on Curvage, Dimensions and Fat-Forums, it would be pointless for us to open ourselves up to the same post here:
7 years
attachment
attachment
attachment

While BBWcreator82 idea of charging for stories sounds good it only really works for the established writers and even then only once the story is finished. If we have to buy a story with only a description to work with then few people are going to take a risk on a new author who may or may not have any skill as a writer. More likely this would just encourage people to go read stories elsewhere.
7 years

chubbyhoney:
Does everyone want web models to post more advertising, or is it just something that the web models want?

august:
The whole concept of women making money from gaining turns me off so my answer would be a resounding no. It's refreshing to connect with people who are genuinely into this fetish and not just looking to make a buck.

I think revising the rules to attract and retain models would be wise because all that's happening now is that people are stealing their pics, pretending to be them and getting money out of unsuspecting people anyway. It goes without saying that bringing actual people/models (not bots or catfish) to the site would improve traffic.
7 years

I don't really think there needs to be anything added to the site. I met my boyfriend on here and I still check my profile and post my stories. I like it just the way it is.
7 years

BBWcreator82:
Charge a dollar for every story.

It would encourage the talented writers to write more and an better stories.

Split each dollar. Half goes for the site, half for the author. If people learned that if they are talented enough they can make some cash they might come back as well

Thanks for the suggestion. The stories section is currently fairly active and it may offer a small incentive for authors I think it would put people off reading the stories. I have some other ideas for rewarding authors and improving the general quality of stories which I hope to implement soon.

on a more general note, what is the one most important thing you like to see improved that you think would make this site better? All ideas welcome.
7 years

Desmond:
First, I am a paying member and I think it's a great value!

I agree with GainingLear -- I don't think paying for stories is a good idea. I write a lot of stories here and I know that my stories are darker than the average wg story and are certainly not for everyone's taste. But they've done pretty well here - far better than I would have expected, given their dark undertones.

Paying for stories would almost certainly limit the number of people who read them. I would hate to feel I had to pay to read a story here, or that anyone else would have to pay to read one of mine. I can't speak for any other authors, but I write and post just for the joy of it and it is plenty of "pay" to see that so many others here read and relate to the story. I just hope what I write will make someone tingle a bit.

Here are things I do think would be wonderful to change or to offer.

1) I do wish chat was somehow designed so you aren't removed from the conversation just to check a profile.

2) I wish you could post audio on the site - not necessarily streaming audio, but some kind of audio archive linked directly to this site. I'd like to provide an audio version of my stories for those who would like them, but it's really awkward to do, especially since we can't insert a live link into our stories. Which leads me to ...

3) I wish we could put live links in our posts or stories - even if they only worked within the site.

4) If you are going to incentivize anything, it would be nice to incentivize "likes." Offer a free one month membership for giving so many "likes" in a given month. That would encourage all to encourage others, it would likely lead to more member content being shared, esp from our more shy members, and I think it could increase paid membership. I was a free member on this site for years, but once I decided to try a full membership for a short time, I don't think I would ever want to go back - the features are too valuable.

5) Finally, I would suggest that you create an entirely new class of profile clearly marked as a "fantasy" profile, and permit each member to have one of those in addition to his/her standard member profile. When I decided to post stories here I wanted them to come from a clearly defined character. But I had to delete my personal profile to do so. It's ok. I've tried to make it crystal clear in "Desmond's" profile that the writer is not THAT guy. BUT, now I can only react with the site through that profile. I think if each member could have a clearly labeled "Fantasy" profile as well as a "Personal" profile, it might cut down on at least some of the "fakes" and could encourage a whole new energy for finding "playmates" or "real folks" as you may wish on a given day.

Hope this has been helpful.
I am so disturbed by the content of some of the stories on this site that I am afraid to read new stories. I want a rating system so I don't have to read hideous stories about people being fattened against their will by sociopaths. I wouldn't pay one tenth of a cent to read any story on this website. The people who are writing stories about people being tortured, cannibalized, etc. Need to be involuntarily committed to the loony bin; that is SICK!
7 years

Farleysmom:
I am so disturbed by the content of some of the stories on this site that I am afraid to read new stories. I want a rating system so I don't have to read hideous stories about people being fattened against their will by sociopaths. I wouldn't pay one tenth of a cent to read any story on this website. The people who are writing stories about people being tortured, cannibalized, etc. Need to be involuntarily committed to the loony bin; that is SICK!

That's pretty hypocritical of you seeing how you went off on a tangent about your animal foot fetish on one of my shouts. Desmond has been pretty straightforward about what he's into and so have you (BHMs, Chris Farley and mongooses) so don't kink shame if you'd like the same treatment in return which brings me to my point...

I think the site rules need to be revamped to take into consideration how the site functions today and the Admins need to have the power to enforce these rules in all spaces ESPECIALLY the chat rooms. Trolls are able to slink in and sh*tpost and target individuals and no one seems to have the power to stop them. Having the Admins change the troll's password and wait for them to log out is wholly ineffective.
7 years

chubbyhoney:
Personally I really love that the site isn't full of free advertising for web models and think that stating they are web models and where their content is online in their profile is enough - if people want to see their content, they will go to that person's modelling website and look at it.

I see free advertising for web models constantly on other sites and find it really tedious and off-putting. FF not having this is what makes using this site much nicer than the sites which do, for me (and probably anyone else not interested in fat women/paying to look at fat women).

Does everyone want web models to post more advertising, or is it just something that the web models want?

I suppose more men might visit to see their pics, but overall i've noticed that most of the webmodels don't participate on feabie much. I'm not saying all, but many don't respond to to any of the comments under their pictures. It's seems they just put up a photo and sign off.

otherwise I would say as an older guy it's much harder to feel like a part of the the community. Most of the younger folks,(again not all,) really don't respond to comments or threads made by older people. In my case I visit by usually don't bother participating much. I have no idea how older folks can be made welcome without alienating the younger members.
7 years

I don't know if this is an unusual suggestion or not but a challenge section would be nice, somewhere where people could post eating challenges and the likes and other users could attempt them. So hard to find challenges for feedees so I'd love a section like that.
7 years
123   loading