Fat experiences

Recognizing feedees/gainers in real world

I often think about this when eating at Buffalo Wild Wings and Buffalo Wings & Rings. We go there at least 1-2x a week and virtually everybody in the restaurant is a couple/family where the wife is 250-300lbs+ and the guy is a slender/fit dude.

And as I survey the other tables, I feel like my wife and I are all there doing the same thing: I'm casually catching a sports game while my wife is in her own world eating multiple appetizers, slamming beers to the point she can't move.

You get all these couples that eat appetizers and drink for a good 90 min before they even put in their order for a meal. They often are there with other couples as a group and it's the same thing: all of the wive's are well over 300lbs and it's like they egg each other on with the stuffing while the husbands just nurse beers and chat. All of the wives will get cake at the end again while the husbands pass.

You look around and it's one giant stuffing session for these gaining housewives - taking breaks between another 20min of stuffing and ordering.

The one that gets me are the husbands ordering an appetizer for the wife AFTER the giant meal while he finishes his last beer. Who the hell does that? Just seems so feeder'ish to me!
5 years

Recognizing feedees/gainers in real world

If you touch on the weighty subject in public people are not going to say; "I want to be fattened to immobility"

They are more likely to say something which was actually said to me by an SSBBW checkout girl; "My mum wants me to lose weight but I don't mind being fat".

That's a Feedee right there. Does not mind being fat? Must f'king love it. People who don't mind being fat will at least claim they are thinking of going on a diet.

It's a different matter on FF where we will be judged by people who think being fat is the best thing ever.

I think with Feeders we say; "It's good to carry a bit of extra weight and it means you can eat what you like." when we mean; "Go on let yourself go, get as fat as humanly possible, you know you want to".
5 years
12   loading