Submission and domination

Fat shaming

Lu11kas:
Just like you should fat piggy I would even feed you more to make you the an fat ugly piggy

and id thank you the entire time haha. just like a good piggy should be 🐷
1 year

Fat shaming

i love getting teased and fat shamed for my body/eating habits. Especially when someone manages to find this perfect sweet spot of fat shaming and simultaneously admiring my body and encouraging me to eat more.
Today someone messaged me after i upoladed a pic of my belly hanging out of my shirt and they said:
"You’re so big that your stomach doesn’t fit inside your shirt. I doubt your *** noticed, I’d be surprised if you can see past your belly. It’s inevitable that you’re gonna out grow it, you’re clearly so desperate to get fatter."

and omg if that isn't the best thing someone ever said to me.
1 year

Fat shaming

This gets me hot just thinking about it
6 months

Fat shaming

when someone fatshame me it arouses me so much I could eat until my stomach explodes ahah
6 months

Fat shaming

Tafbelly:
when someone fatshame me it arouses me so much I could eat until my stomach explodes ahah

Especially when they keep offering you more food or encouraging you as they tease you
6 months

Fat shaming

Pyrate1868:
I'm very into it, even the meaner stuff, especially the health related stuff
mean name calling gets me going. It's so embarrassing and hot at the same time
5 months

Fat shaming

Less than half a year ago, I was a thin guy. Then I gone from 160 pounds to 212 pounds. I enjoy being teased by a fat colleague. She is at least 30 pounds heavier than me, but often laughs at my growing belly and butt. Once, when we were having lunch together, she told me that if I wont stop the gaining, I would be fat like her within six months. Such talks are a good motivation for me to gain weight. I didn't admit to her that I was doing it on purpose.
On the contrary, I hate the opinions of some FF users that my belly is still small - it looks half-formed, etc. In five months, I went from thin to almost obese... My height is 5’ 11" (181 cms). so 212 pounds doesn't make me visibly obese yet, but I can't rush anything. I might end up at 220 pounds because I think I'd be criticized for being skinny even if I will be 240 pounds.
5 months

Fat shaming

ahoj - takové kritiky neber vážně! fajn je ta tlustá kolegyně, co ti prorokuje, že ji brzo dohoníš, s tou si povídej!
až budeš metrák (pokud už nejsi), bude to fajn, myslím, že se ti nebude chtít přestat přibírat
5 months

Fat shaming

Jenikhonza:
ahoj - takové kritiky neber vážně! fajn je ta tlustá kolegyně, co ti prorokuje, že ji brzo dohoníš, s tou si povídej!
až budeš metrák (pokud už nejsi), bude to fajn, myslím, že se ti nebude chtít přestat přibírat

This week has been all about overeating. I gained weight, but not extremely. Two pounds. BUT....I don't know if it was also the back pain meds - if they had any effect - but my stomach is really flabby. It's starting to hang a little. 😲 Big change for me
4 months
23456   loading