Extreme obesity

Fupa questions

Ditzy:
I never thought of such a thing but if you guys can do it I think thats amazing.

What happens is that when some of us males germinate from just the chubby guy to the full on lard guy that is when you see a change but onve I learned how to develop subcutaneous fat that is where it changed because initially I gained visceral fat post rugby days but lost it and when I was introduced to this life and how to gain subcutaneous fat that is when I developed a pear shape and that is when I had to face new challenges like a gut that hangs to the top of my thighs so it is just our new obese little quirks.. lol
3 years

Fupa questions

[quote]Expatbhm:

At what weight did your fupa really begin to develop? Being fatty my whole life, i had always fupa. i don't remember when it started to grow. i realised my fupa was big when i started dating men, at my late teenage years.

At what weight did it cover your penis up when not erect? Erect? my penis is smaller than a clit 😅

How is your sex life, if you have a large fupa? Bottom only

What does your partner have to do to achieve insertion or to give you a blow job? i never get oral sex, just some licking or finger my fupa

Can you orgasm by just thrusting into your fupa? yeh! when i'm fucked laying belly up
3 years
234   loading