forum  extreme obesity

reckless gaining11 months

It is probably true that most people here have fantasized about that type of reckless abandon and lack of care.

I must admit I have had these fantasies about my wife in which she gives into the lack of care and eats unhealthy to get massive but these are just fantasies.

In reality:
Do I want fi to get fat? Yes.
Obese? Yes.
Morbidly obese? No.
Do I want her to eat junk food nonstop? Yes.
Do I want her to have to deal with the medical issues that would come from such a poor diet? No, of course not, but then again...

It's hot.

My point is that there's fantasia d there's reality and while Fi is still 60 pounds from her goal she means everything to me and, in my eyes, is perfect.

So I'm happy with her gaining the healthy way even though it takes longer.

Doesn't mean I don't fantasize about her downing a cheesecake and heavy cream everynight and going full on fatty without a care in the world.

I've got some experience with this since I've been giving in more and more over the last 9-ish months, to a point where I now 100% relate to the stuff described in the op lol.

My encourager is supportive of my ideology that I could either live my life thin and longing, or fat and satisfied- so the fact that we both happen to be fine with and enjoy the extreme end of obesity and my going off the edge is a really, really sweet bonus.

In the past I tried to gain the "right" way and personally? I prefer the "wrong" way of total hedonism and gluttony. I'm fully aware of the health risks associated with my weight, eating habits, and lack of exercise, but I really don't care nearly as much as I probably should. I prefer doing what makes me happy, so even though I experience some ill effects from it I'd rather not lose weight or change my habits and be unhappy.

It's definitely not for everyone, but hey, different strokes and all that.

Blossoming:
Can there not be something like...tempered recklessness? How about a month of no holds barred wanton gluttony that allows the feeder/feedee to witness and experience big gains and changes. Since the behavior has a terminus, the long term negative effects of similar long term behaviors are not present. All of the fun, none of the diabetes...

Playing on the edge doesn't mean everyone falls. We have already placed ourselves in dangerous territory, but we don't all choose to balance atop the guardrail.

Takes away the uncertainty. No surprises for either feeder or feedee. In the meantime, break all the rules and enjoy with abandon. In 30 days see where you are

The only problem I see with wanton, reckless gaining is the possibility that you lose whatever semblance of self-control you may have had!

For me, it would take away the thrill. One of the most satissatisfying things to watch as I fatten up the little Butterball, is watching is self control slowly melt away. We had this huge dinner with a few feedees and feeders who were much larger than he is, and watching him simply eat just because of his company was heartening.
But it is slowly watching him go for another serving, finish another dish, and develop hunger where he would have been fine a few months ago...that's satisfying.

@ Blossoming: This is your very existence. Your Life. Not merely a fetish / experiment. Do be wise, and do what is right for you, and nobody else. I would recommend that for any Fetish, or any undertaking for that matter. Do what makes You happy.

TheWhipHand:
For me, it would take away the thrill. One of the most satissatisfying things to watch as I fatten up the little Butterball, is watching is self control slowly melt away. We had this huge dinner with a few feedees and feeders who were much larger than he is, and watching him simply eat just because of his company was heartening.
But it is slowly watching him go for another serving, finish another dish, and develop hunger where he would have been fine a few months ago...that's satisfying.

Hedonistic_Purity:
So easily influenced. You could get him to do...anything for approval.

He's a good little man.

reckless gaining10 months

Hedonistic_Purity:
You're a born pig. It's not complicated. If you let a feeder into your life, it's over.[/quote]

yes destroy me - 2 mil when i pop

If you let a feeder into your life, is it really over...
or has it just begun? ^___~

For me, one wonderful thing about fattening up my wife is how she keeps reaching milestones of getting "too fat for X" and either not noticing it or actually enjoying it.

She got too fat for clothing stores, and started ordering online. Then she got too fat for regular pants entirely, had to switch to leggings and elastic skirts. She really doesn't care.
I've never seen her wear a belt in her life.

She got too fat to stand up in the shower, and now just sits in the tub. She got too fat for the dinner table, and now she just eats half naked on the floor with her belly between her legs. Why not, she really deserves to relax at home.

She liked to ride on top during sex, but got too fat to do anything but lie down on the mattress. She's much softer than the mattress.
I told her this, and said she hadn't even noticed she was getting so fat it was impacting her sex, because I did such a good job of pleasing her.
She's so big she confessed she can't even find her own vagina without a mirror. She looked proud!

She even got so fat, the shop where she works had to introduce an "optional" new uniform (a big apron) because the old polo shirts didn't go large enough to cover her belly all the way.

Abandoning yourself to gaining is the most fantastic thing you can do. Every instinct tells you to ber careful but there is a great sense of liberation when you give in to your life-long onsession. I find that now I am morbidly obese I enjoy everything about, even if that sounds somewhat perverse.

I like the fact that, except on the internet, I find it difficult to buy clothes that fit me. I like the fact that people prejudge me when I first meet them. I enjoy having to make calculations all the time: can I fit in that seat, can I get into that car,... I find pleasure even in the ways obesity restricts what I can do: can I pick that up, can I walk that far, why am I always hot, why am I always out of breath, why am I always ravenously hungry...
1 page 1 of 3   loading