General

Any video gamers

Snice i haven't posted on this thread in awhile update on games for my playstation 3

Mafia 2
Dragon Age Orgins
Guitar Hero 5, World Tour, Metallica
The Darkness
Grand Theft Auto 4 and Episodies of Liberty City
Red Dead Redemption
Fallout 3 and New Vegas
Gundam Dynasty Warriors 2
Elder Scrolls 6 Oblivion
Borderlands
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011
Armored Core For Answer
AC1 and 2
Duke Nukem Forever (got when it came out. Its a great game for hardcore duke fans but some of yall might disagree i like it)
Mortal Kombat 2011 got AC 1 and 2 and mortal kombat for birthday that day preordered duke got it when i did if yall want to add me to y'alls freind list just send me a PM i will give you my online id its cool more freinds to play games with the better.
12 years

Any video gamers

Sporky wrote:
I got a PS3 today! Add TimIsOnTheNet.

Do it.

Done
12 years

Any video gamers

One word; Skyrim
12 years

Any video gamers

DJxSugaFree on Xbox . All i have though is MK 2011 and Halo Reach with like Castle Crashers both the TMNT games and a bunch of arcade games ... yea i trade in games after i beat them -_-
12 years

Any video gamers

I play the sims, Gta 4 and super nintendo ... gamer quality ? .. maybe not hahaha
12 years

Any video gamers

I don't know if anybody has played the Bloodrayne games but I hate what Uwe Boll has done to this series. He's actually planning a 4TH movie and this one finally takes place in more modern times like the 2nd game. Unlike the 2nd movie where she fights a vampire Billy the Kid and looks like Calamity Jane.
Honestly if you want a western-horror play Darkwatch.
The new game looks kinda cool and like Castlevania/ Viewtiful Joe might check that out.
12 years

Any video gamers

I'll play just about everything, and do so regularly, short of most sports games, though I tend to focus on shooters and RPGs.

Recently, I've been playing a lot of Disgaea 4, Dead Island, Suikoden 5, and Bastion.
Ultimately, I'm looking forward to Guild Wars 2, out sometime next year, as I hope to get rid of all this free time I suddenly have after quitting WoW a couple years back.
12 years

Any video gamers

I've been playing God of War 3 myself but have Arkham Asylum ready to play once I've finished that.
12 years
345   loading