Submission and domination

Fattened for a cannibal

I was searching for "Hansel and Gretel" type story. Somebody knows any like this that is available in FF or other place?
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

I also have the same fetish where I'm getting slowly fattened in secret taking advantage of my pregnancy cravings making me juicier and rounder until I'm ready to be the main dish in a feast.
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

I am guessing this would be right before birth? When you are your biggest roundest?
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

ChubbyHubby:
I am guessing this would be right before birth? When you are your biggest roundest?

Hahahaha Yeah that would be after I gave birth an extra stuffing for this Thanksgiving pregnant turkey
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

If anyone wants a plump piggy I’m your guy. I would love to be assessed and told what parts would taste the best
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

Hansel4witch:
Love the Story! Oh i would so love to be fattened, sold and butchered🐷🔪🥩🥓🍖 Just what piggies are good for with all our wobbly flesh[/quote]

I would like to do the same roleplay. smiley
I have also discord.
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

Pig farmer:
There's no vore as such in Hansel and Gretel but the tale appeals to some of us on this site because of the fattening and the witch's intentions. Her taunting is also arousing.

giantjay:
Part of the appeal of Hansel & Gretel (which I adore) is that, although they've managed to trick the witch by making her think he's not fattened up, in reality he is still unable to resist, loses control as it were, and does in fact grow fat. Something about the inevitability and unavoidability of it is so enticing.

GrowingLoveHandles:
I really agree with this, giantjay! It's that he can't stop himself (and obviously Gretel can't stop feeding him either -- or giving in to his desires)....

HanselsWitch:
God, yes. All of this. ^^^ I'd be that witch 24/7 If it were possible.

Nice I want this roleplay too smiley
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

Kind of a dead thread but I love this kind of play, I love making little piggies feel like they are my precious little pets while I grow them big and fat and push them closer to being roasted. Slowly training them to love being tied up, to love oinking so much they can't come without oinking, and just absolutely ruining them until they are hopeless, useless, and all they are good for is their meat.

I am down to roleplay, or even get to know each other if you're into this thing.

(only interested in female piggies, sorry)
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

I am definitely into this, as Hansel og pig or if needed as farmer/witch.
We could start with a simple assessment form for Hansels/pigs which can enter a contest for price pig. Witches/farmers can assess the forms and ask for more detail as when the H/P should be ready for market and give advice over how to fatten them up. What food they should get. Where can you keep them and how should they be prepared.

Who is in for this?

The form:

Assessment Hansel/Pig (H/P)

Goal: Prime meat/as fat as possible
Timetable:

Inspection:
Belly
Buttocks

TDiscipline: If needed cage, spanking, tube feeding.

Price P/H: Yes/no

Ready for market: Yes/no
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

Spekbil 123:
I am definitely into this, as Hansel og pig or if needed as farmer/witch.
We could start with a simple assessment form for Hansels/pigs which can enter a contest for price pig. Witches/farmers can assess the forms and ask for more detail as when the H/P should be ready for market and give advice over how to fatten them up. What food they should get. Where can you keep them and how should they be prepared.

Who is in for this?

The form:

Assessment Hansel/Pig (H/P)

Goal: Prime meat/as fat as possible
Timetable:

Inspection:
Belly
Buttocks

TDiscipline: If needed cage, spanking, tube feeding.

Price P/H: Yes/no

Ready for market: Yes/no

it sounds great
1 year