Submission and domination

Fattened for a cannibal

Me to. Anyone interested send me a message.
As prey or as predator.
6 months

Fattened for a cannibal

Does anybody have any recommendations for recent stories dealing with this? And does anyone happen to remember any of the old, old Desmond stories? I'd love to have a copy of those if they still exist.
6 months

Fattened for a cannibal

*rubs butter and garlic on belly*
6 months

Fattened for a cannibal

Spekbil 123:
Me to. Anyone interested send me a message.
As prey or as predator.
I’m a pred that craves to digest everything and everyone into more fat on my gut
6 months

Fattened for a cannibal

If you want some tasty hams I have discord and telegram. Just send me a message.
I might need some fattening but I can be a tasty meal
6 months

Fattened for a cannibal

So where are all the hungry witches?
5 months

Fattened for a cannibal

They are there and the festive season makes them hungry. Interested? Send me a message
5 months

Fattened for a cannibal

GrowingLoveHandles:
And for those who enjoy a piggy fetish, how about being served as the centerpiece of a feast with a nice big apple in your greedy gluttonous mouth?

Giantjay:
We've done this role play in the bedroom before... lots of fun! Big turn on, with arms bound behind and an apple acting as a gag. smiley

I love this idea….
Someone being nice and sweet at the start and subtly feeding you food and noticing you slowly getting plumper and rounder..

When I’m asleep measuring my belly to make sure I’m growing and fattening up nicely.

Once I’ve been stuffed one night; rubbing my tummy and telling me “you are growing nicely.. won’t be long now”

Me being confused and asking “what do you mean..?”

You tell me “sweetheart, you are being fattened up like a good little piglet till I’m ready to have you as a meal.. no use trying to struggle now. I’ve basically trained you to be a mind-numbing pig….”

Once I’m full and stuffed being tied up and rubbed down with oil or butter, an apple in my mouth.
Even stuffing my holes to make sure I’m nice and flavoured.
5 months

Fattened for a cannibal

That can be arranged.
I have telegram and discord.
You will be on the menu for the festival season
5 months

Fattened for a cannibal

Spekbil 123:
That can be arranged.
I have telegram and discord.
You will be on the menu for the festival season

I’ve fattened myself up this evening, i feel stuffed.. I have kik