Submission and domination

Fattened for a cannibal

Pearl:
I hate that ff deleted my responses when I deactivated:C

I guess you'll just have to tell us more about how delicious you're getting, about your fantasies of showing off for a hungry audience...
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Hey, I'm starting a discord server for a group RP for this sort of fantasy. We're currently looking for some preds. Message me if you're interested.
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

robynrobinson:
what about being turned into food? Does the thought of a cannibal master adding another layer of glaze to your body as you are popped in the oven to roast turn you on?

What about being tussled up like a turkey and served on a plate on a big dinner table knowing that your body is one big plump, juicy, succulent, delicious morsel?

That sounds delightful
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Hallo ik heb interesse in je groepje kannibaal en vetmesten. Kan ik lid worden?
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I'm welcoming any and all cannibals or hungry creatures to fatten me up like a prize sow before having me for a big feast.

I'm glad to see im not alone with this fantasy!
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Hello, are there any females out there who have the fantasy of being fattened up like a pig for consumption? If so, I’d love to rp. My Kik is the same as this profile.
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Love the idea so much!.Unfortunately there is a lack of hungry female witches. If one is reading this, you should totally message this juicy piggy haha smiley
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Hi there, still always looking for roleplaying partners for this kind of roleplay. Send me a message if interested or add me on discord.

Discord: Plumpy#5288
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Well it seems there are plenty of plump little piggies getting fat from lounging during the quarantine. If any of you are interested in the prospect of being dinner, please don’t hesitate to ask. My Kik is the same user name and pic as this account. If you have some other preference of communication, please let me know
Edit: I forgot to mention and I apologize, but I only work with female piggies
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Anyone got any recommendations for some good cannibal stories?
3 years
45678   loading