Submission and domination

Fattened for a cannibal

FatLittlePiggy:
Anyone got any recommendations for some good cannibal stories?

The Desmond stories on here are great, you also might try the story fattening food, I liked it, but then I wrote it so I’m biased.
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Some of the best are from authors TrussedUp and ButteryCheerioPoptart. Truly amazing "Fattening" and cannibal themes
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

anyone else into the idea of being alive to feel and see yourself being roasted, cut up, and eaten? i think being able to see others licking their lips in anticipation and being sliced up are some of the best parts of this fetish.

i also really like the idea of being cut up before being roasted, having my fat teased with the knife and being marked up with a pen or something. kinda like those peta ads that try to compare women to livestock.
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

FatLittlePiggy:
anyone else into the idea of being alive to feel and see yourself being roasted, cut up, and eaten? i think being able to see others licking their lips in anticipation and being sliced up are some of the best parts of this fetish.

i also really like the idea of being cut up before being roasted, having my fat teased with the knife and being marked up with a pen or something. kinda like those peta ads that try to compare women to livestock.

I really like this idea.

Being fattened and massaged to be the most tender meat. Then being marked up to show case the most succulent and marbled cuts before being tied up and trusted on a platter.

Now all tied, stuffed and oiled up I'm set out on a large table for some high class dinner, with many veggies and side. Very much Korean bbq style with a grill in the middle of the table. The cannibals chuckling and poking my soft fat before they begin slicing into me, complementing me on getting so big and saying how delicious and tender I am as they continue to eat and cut into me
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

My partner insist me to give my soft and fatty flesh for cooking and eating, instead of buying pork for him. He often say that I would yield him plenty of soft, tender and chubby meat from my chest and stomach. He is eager to chop piece of my fat belly and eat.
Though he is kidding and teasing me, can this be a good idea? To eat the fat flesh of your friends 😂
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Awesome story by Mobius13 on the topic. Country cooking.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

My girlfriend has a fantasy where she is so hungry she a eats a person to get fat and feed
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I would Love to be fattened up and by the time im all juicy and ready my hungry feeder butchers me. Thats what we piggies are good for in the end 🐷🥓🥓🍗
You can also kik me at: piggy4dinner
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

hansel4witch:
I would Love to be fattened up and by the time im all juicy and ready my hungry feeder butchers me. Thats what we piggies are good for in the end 🐷🥓🥓🍗
You can also kik me at: piggy4dinner

Hallo smiley Genauso würde ich auch gerne einmal enden nachdem man mich zu einem fetten schwein gemästet hat so wie sich das gehört für ein schweinsmiley habe ihnen das nur geschrieben weil sich unsere wünsche so gleichen smiley weiter so und viel glück bei ihrer suche smiley
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Are there any actual cannibals on here?
3 years
56789   loading