Submission and domination

Fattened for a cannibal

hansel4witch:
I would Love to be fattened up and by the time im all juicy and ready my hungry feeder butchers me. Thats what we piggies are good for in the end 🐷🥓🥓🍗
You can also kik me at: piggy4dinner

tina21j:
Hallo smiley Genauso würde ich auch gerne einmal enden nachdem man mich zu einem fetten schwein gemästet hat so wie sich das gehört für ein schweinsmiley habe ihnen das nur geschrieben weil sich unsere wünsche so gleichen smiley weiter so und viel glück bei ihrer suche smiley

tina21 deine Fantasie ist sehr faszinierend, falls du dich darüber mal austauschen möchtest...
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I‘m dreaming of a dominant witch, who hunts me, lure me into her trap and put me naked and bound into her cage to make me grow. With the years this longing growed - so i would clearly move to her fangs, if she really wants me. I‘m feeling lost and loonley with it.
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I like the idea of chubby people, men in particular, captured by cannibals who hunt or lure them, than weigh, measure and fatten them and most importantly tease them about their tasty future. I'm not into the eating /swallowing though. I love role plays!
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

😉😉😉
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Pearl:

😉😉😉

A very fat piggy 🐷 ready for slaughter.
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Mmm, what an awesome clip. Made my mouth water.
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08HCW8ZPG/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2

For a you little piggies smiley

Just need an apple in my mouth after this
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

This is quite the fantasy for me. I'd love to have a feeder call me her piggy everywhere we go. Everyone would always just think she was demeaning or teasing me, but each meal I binge and pound I gain we would both know it would be for her and a better meal for her ^_^
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

message me on here if you'd like to roleplay something like this, i'd love to play the pig role.
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Pearl:
www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08HCW8ZPG/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2

For a you little piggies smiley

Just need an apple in my mouth after this

An apple in your mouth would indeed be the next obvious step. Let me start the oven while I salivate ! Mmmm
3 years