Submission and domination

Fattened for a cannibal

hollyann:
I know it's such a dark fantasy, but I am so intrigued by the whole Hansel and Gretel narrative

For many of us, that story embodies many of the elements that we enjoy in the world fantasy.
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

hollyann:
I know it's such a dark fantasy, but I am so intrigued by the whole Hansel and Gretel narrative

johniav:
For many of us, that story embodies many of the elements that we enjoy in the world fantasy.

Agreed. There are so many enjoyable aspects:

— the initial temptation of the house and the inability to stop eating it.

— the being caught and shamed by the witch.

— the continued gluttony of h and g.

— the caging of h to be fattened and his inability to stop eating even as g warns him of what is happening.

— g’s unwilling participation in h’s fattening.

— the monitoring of his gain by checking his finger and the deception that he isn’t getting fat when he is.

— the witch’s own increasing hunger and her cannibalism,her desire to eat an entire fat boy.

Anything else?
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

hollyann:

johniav:

GrowingLoveHandles:
Agreed. There are so many enjoyable aspects:

— the initial temptation of the house and the inability to stop eating it.

— the being caught and shamed by the witch.

— the continued gluttony of h and g.

— the caging of h to be fattened and his inability to stop eating even as g warns him of what is happening.

— g’s unwilling participation in h’s fattening.

— the monitoring of his gain by checking his finger and the deception that he isn’t getting fat when he is.

— the witch’s own increasing hunger and her cannibalism,her desire to eat an entire fat boy.

Anything else?

jzero:
You've covered it quite well. To me, the hottest part is the witch's growing excitement over how delicious those fatties will be.

And of course, the implied idea that Gretel is going to be fattened for eating next. Yet Gretel can’t seem to stop herself from bringing more and more food to Hansel despite this knowledge.

There’s plenty here in this story for any feederism enthusiast or vore fan to chew on.
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I've always liked the idea of that role, Fattening Hansel, whilst knowing I'm also packing on the pounds, and I'm going to be in the cage next...
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Oh, Goodness yes, I'll serve the drinks, lol. Certainly such s group would never be short of a roast.
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Also plenty of cages and callorific foods
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Haha, I just want to reserve a space in a cage! Basically we've created a very generous Cannibal restraunt
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Any skinny girls out there who want to rp this? Me as prey
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

The fatter I get the more I want this! My cock locked in a little cage so I can't touch it, a muddy pen, and just pounds of delicious carbs and sugar, becoming more femenine as my tits grow, hypnotized into being the perfect slave slut....
But I know I'm going to end up on a platter like all good fat piglet's do....
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Hey, if anyone is interested in rp as prey I'm looking for a tasty morsel lol.
2 years