Submission and domination

Fat boy humiliation

TheWhipHand:
The thread "Fat girl humiliation" is a long one, so I'm not sure if any boys have chimed in, but I've seen enough fat girl humiliation, and I'm wondering about fat boy humiliation. Any boys out there like to be humiliated or teased about their gain?
yes definitely me
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

I like being teased by my GF and within the community, but not in other settings.

Two really bad experiences for me:

1: At a party at my parent’s house. One guy, friend of my parents with no “indoor voice” saw me for the first time in several years. His reaction was to say “WOW, YOU’VE CHANGED!”

Of course tons of eyes were on me. I awkwardly made a reference to “yeah, I’ve been keeping my hair short” or something. But this asshole doubled down. “NO, I MEAN YOU’RE REALLY PACKING ON THE POUNDS!”

Ruined the day for me to be honest. I wanted to tell him to fuck himself.

2: Co-worker noticed one day and kept commenting on it. Then he kept trying to poke/grab my stomach while I tried to casually move away from him. My boss was standing RIGHT THERE too. Didn’t see exactly what the co-worker was doing, but suspected something when he gave both of us the “what the fuck are you guys doing look” as I gave my co-worker “I’m really close to fucking decking you right now” glare.
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

I like being teased by my GF and within the community, but not in other settings.

Two really bad experiences for me:

1: At a party at my parent’s house. One guy, friend of my parents with no “indoor voice” saw me for the first time in several years. His reaction was to say “WOW, YOU’VE CHANGED!”

Of course tons of eyes were on me. I awkwardly made a reference to “yeah, I’ve been keeping my hair short” or something. But this asshole doubled down. “NO, I MEAN YOU’RE REALLY PACKING ON THE POUNDS!”

Ruined the day for me to be honest. I wanted to tell him to fuck himself.

2: Co-worker noticed one day and kept commenting on it. Then he kept trying to poke/grab my stomach while I tried to casually move away from him. My boss was standing RIGHT THERE too. Didn’t see exactly what the co-worker was doing, but suspected something when he gave both of us the “what the fuck are you guys doing look” as I gave my co-worker “I’m really close to fucking decking you right now” glare.
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

Would love to have someone humiliate me while I eat tell me how much of a pig I am etc as long as your dominant and put me in my place
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

TheWhipHand:
The thread "Fat girl humiliation" is a long one, so I'm not sure if any boys have chimed in, but I've seen enough fat girl humiliation, and I'm wondering about fat boy humiliation. Any boys out there like to be humiliated or teased about their gain?

I'm a life long sub. Got turned on also when I discovered feedism. Liked to rncourage female fatties.
Now...... Im addicted to tables turned being humiliated as a wouldbe fat pig.
1 year

Fat boy humiliation

Chuborange:
Humiliating fat boys? I love it! This is my jam etc. Loving this thread smiley

The thought is so hot
1 year

Fat boy humiliation

Yeah, I love it !
1 year

Fat boy humiliation

Pieguy73q:
God any form of humiliation or degradation is the biggest turn on for me... make fun of how fucking obese ive gotten and how i used to be a college athlete. Grab and poke my fat and comment on how disgusting im getting. Make me ashamed of myself for giving in to my perverted morbid desires....

So hot.
Life long slim fit model type. Been a feeder for yeard6, now secretly a wouldbe fat pig 🐖
Oink
1 year

Fat boy humiliation

teasesfatties:
Same here. I'm embarrassed, but the more I get teased, the more I eat.

Love to be teased and humiliated, for dreaming of becoming a fat pig
1 year

Fat boy humiliation

love this...after years of teasing piggies and porkers making them pack it on...i now too am putting on some weight...a friend called me soft when i stopped sucking in and another said my butt looked bigger..i know im at the start but the more i get teased, the better (and makes me want to eat more too)!
1 year
34567   loading