Submission and domination

Fat boy humiliation

Slidingdr1:
love this...after years of teasing piggies and porkers making them pack it on...i now too am putting on some weight...a friend called me soft when i stopped sucking in and another said my butt looked bigger..i know im at the start but the more i get teased, the better (and makes me want to eat more too)!

Tbh, that sounds pretty hot, it's not degrading or anything it's just an acknowledgement of your growth.. I need some of that in my life.
1 year

Fat boy humiliation

Grazeguzzlegorge:
I love the idea of a feeder scolding me, teasing me and calling me names for being a glutton and letting myself go

sameeeee!
1 year

Fat boy humiliation

I definitely find it inspiring. Being teased or having my belly pointed out to me just makes me want to eat twice as much and double my bounce. Maybe not humiliation, but certainly the fact that my growth gets noticed is so hot 🔥
1 year

Fat boy humiliation

FitGotFat:
I definitely find it inspiring. Being teased or having my belly pointed out to me just makes me want to eat twice as much and double my bounce. Maybe not humiliation, but certainly the fact that my growth gets noticed is so hot 🔥

Need this so much 🐖🐖🐖
1 year

Fat boy humiliation

i love the look of morbid but fascinated disgust of petite female feeders at the obese bodies they worship. Yeah you find me fat and disgusting but you love it all dont ya? you are the bigger pervert for being so fit and sexy and yet getting wet at the thought of my unhealthy body pressed agaisnt your modelesque body.
1 year
34567   loading