forum  body inflation

inflation progress and wanting more, much more...8 months

So I've been inflating/stretching nearly every day for 2 months with air and/or a food max out.

Usually both, but at least one of them. Yesterday I drank as much beer (36oz), powerade (32oz), and water (48oz) as I could and trashed 116oz in 23 minutes.

I've read that ones stomach can hold up too 132oz or so? Is this true or is there chances to hold even more than that? I'd love to be able to get crazy huge.

Image is from dead empty to maxed the hell out on my capacity test yesterday smiley
attachment

Maybe have someone else monitor stomach pressure somehow? Then even through pain you can make sure to keep safe while still being the giant blimp you want to be, full of liquid sloshing in your heavy belly as it pins you down.

That dude:
Maybe have someone else monitor stomach pressure somehow? Then even through pain you can make sure to keep safe while still being the giant blimp you want to be, full of liquid sloshing in your heavy belly as it pins you down.

That would awesome if I could realistically make it grow like 4 or 5 times it's normal size in outside appearance from a stuffing session. lol.

I read that the average stomach can hold around 2 litres (that would be 67 US OZ). Mine can hold around 4 litres (134 oz) of non-gassy fluid at a push. I think your problem with beer and fizzy stuff will be the gas. If you can burp it off effectively it could be a goer. I guess with training your stomach could hold more but be careful.

Curveman:
I read that the average stomach can hold around 2 litres (that would be 67 US OZ). Mine can hold around 4 litres (134 oz) of non-gassy fluid at a push. I think your problem with beer and fizzy stuff will be the gas. If you can burp it off effectively it could be a goer. I guess with training your stomach could hold more but be careful.

I'm definitely gonna keep going! I doubt I'll do that full liquid test again I'll eat something measured first like 40 or 50oz worth then bloat the rest of the way from there. I use some beer so I can burp if I feel uncomfortable. It's my safety net. smiley