forum  introductions

actually made an account. hello.7 months

Hello. Iím a shy 34 year old transguy feedee or mutual gainer from Northern California here.

Have always wanted to gain and have yo-yoíed numerous times in my life. At my heaviest in high school I was around 280, now 145 my lowest; I lost 50 pounds from 195 in the past two years and I donít really like it. Iím scared, though I think with the right encouragement Iíd get over that. Unfortunately Iím not too interested in online but more in person and that really limits the chance to meet someone who Iíd hit it off with.

I tend to gain a lot of weight in relationships, so I know if I met the right woman who just happens to be a feeder or mutual gainer Iíd have no problem gaining it all back and then some. I think itís very important to have similar interests though; I see so many people who make it seem like feedism is the most important part of their dating life and I donít agree with that view. Itís important, but not the number one focus.

So, hello.

actually made an account. hello.7 months

Hey dude, good to see another transguy on here, although I'm over in the UK myself so not any where nearby unfortunately

I've gone from around 180 to 410 now at 5'6 over the last 8 years or so myself.

Hope you find someone you can get to know locally or at least not so far away to help you balloon up because I can guarantee you'll love those extra lbs once theyre back on.

actually made an account. hello.6 months

Hi. Wow, how did you do it? Solo, a feeder, or did it just sneak up on you?

actually made an account. hello.6 months

ShyGuyInCA:
Hi. Wow, how did you do it? Solo, a feeder, or did it just sneak up on you?

At first I wasnt really paying attention to my eating and slowly grew up to about 280lbs or so without even noticing anything except clothing getting a lot tighter.

Then about 18 months or so ago I got really into the idea of ballooning up after chatting to folk online and just kept binging on all sorts of unhealthy fatty greasy food so the weight started piling on again. Had a few feedings along the way to keep me going, but mostly due toy laziness and greed.

It's been a lot of fun outgrowing so many sizes along the way. Need to order online as I haven't fit into store sizes in quite some time.