forum  fat experiences

what was the moment that made you think, "damn, i'm fat?"6 months

The moment that made me think damn I’m fat, was when I made my first trip for clothes shopping for months just recently.

I was way off my correct size! I knew I had gained some weight, but it was hard to suggest if I had bumped up any sizes.

I tried on a pair of (S) rugby shorts and they were like glued to my thighs. They were so tight, I was worried that I was going to break the waistband! My ballooned belly was spilling over the shorts from angles, as if I was wearing a doughnut around my waist and the belly folds were like icing.

And I was shopping with a friend too, and they said that my waistline is really growing, but I said waists do not have lines, they are bellies that are full of cheeseburgers and hot dogs.

Breaking two desk chairs, and it being harder to find clothes that fit.

Went to bend over to tie my shoes the other morning and couldn't do it lol

Recently, I've been going to a donut shop and getting stuck in the booth post binge. I had to ask the lady who works there to help me out. I hadn't been into stuckage before, but it was a very erotic experience.

Literally yesterday. I was on a flight, I couldn’t get my ass in the seat without lifting the arm rests (yes both of them) and after 5 minutes of struggling with the seatbelt the flight attendant came over and asked if I needed help. I sort of just shrugged and she jumped right in trying as hard as she could to get the two ends to click together until they finally did. Then she looked at me and said “we should probably just get you an extender, you’ll be more comfortable” walked away, and came back to undo my seatbelt, attach the extender and buckle it back.
I noticed a few people staring at me. When she came around with snacks she gave me doubles and winked at me. PrIbably one of my best experiences ever!

For me this happened in two times, one when I tried my old khaki shorts and as i took a seat, the button pop off! The other moment was when i looked myself in the mirror and saw my belly hang and fatter than last year .

I have been underweight for most of my life. The first time I noticed I was getting fat was when I started to play with the little belly fat that I had at the time. I've gained more weight since, and I'm fortunate enough that all the fat I gain goes straight to my belly, I now look like I'm pregnant!
4 page 4 of 4   loading