Submission and domination

What are your top fetishes to combine with feedism?

Generally just the sight of food turns me on, and large women, its good eating with someone else sharing the food experience,
2 years

Eirtae feedee:
Pig play, pig humiliation, denial, orgasm control…
🐽

That sounds like a lot of fun
2 years

Feminization for a male feedee. As his body gets fuller and curvier and his pecs swell into moobs I just want to dress him up in stockings and garter belts and maybe a bra to put all that new fat on display for me. Bonus points if he wants to take my strap.

But also smothering and breathplay. Just like...lay on top of me.
2 years

stevita:
Feminization for a male feedee. As his body gets fuller and curvier and his pecs swell into moobs I just want to dress him up in stockings and garter belts and maybe a bra to put all that new fat on display for me. Bonus points if he wants to take my strap.

But also smothering and breathplay. Just like...lay on top of me.

I’m ready when you Are smiley
2 years

My other favorites are height domination type stuff, either way with someone really small or with a very very tall and large amazon girl lol. And then i like weighing each other and having almost like a fashion show lol while i watch someone trying on clothes that we both know won’t fit along with buttons popping off and I’ll do the same for them if they would like. Also like role playing and feeding each other while intimate
2 years

In fantasy/fiction (as in that I don't live all of these, and some of them I'd explicitly never want to live out as they are either impossible or unethical)

- loss of masculinity (in almost any way). Not always femininization per se (although that is one way to show it), to some degree I maybe prefer androgyny, although femininization can be hot. Loss of strength, lack of endurance, change of role in relationships, moving away from traditional male clothes, even inability to easily perform sexually so relying on fingers and mouth to pleasure a partner.

- hedonism. Not just the enjoyment of food, but placing physical pleasure of all sorts as a high priority

- role-reversal. This can tie in to the loss of masculinity (above), but not always. Becoming the fat friend to someone who was the fat one in your friend group, becoming the fat, lazy, boss that you used to complain about, getting in a relationship with someone very fat and out of condition and helping them to lose some weight and get more active, while you get fatter and more out of shape than they ever were, etc.

- Fat/gaining positive community/institutions, basically the thought of essentially being incented to get fatter because you get even better treatment, so that getting bigger results in a gain of privilege instead of a loss (like a college that starts handing out elevator passes, then preferential and larger seating, and eventually mobility scooters for students as they get fatter). In my fantasies it is often going through adolescence in such a community where many peers are also fat and there is support and encouragement for getting even fatter.
2 years

Ddlg, petplay, bdsm, humiliation
2 years

Vore stuff, breast expansion/milking, pig/cow transformation stuff, General dumbing down of either the party gaining weight or the one feeding/witnessing the wg. plus no one can tell me anything in the world looks better on a big fat belly than slimy, suckering tentacles everywhere. Don’t even get me started 🥵 alien ovipositing/breeding stuff too. Gimme gimme gimme!
2 years

My main fetish is a hair fetish, where I like seeing people get new haircuts, or unique haircuts. The transformation aspect of it combined with the transformation aspect of the feeding fetish works really well together.
2 years

feedandhair:
My main fetish is a hair fetish, where I like seeing people get new haircuts, or unique haircuts. The transformation aspect of it combined with the transformation aspect of the feeding fetish works really well together.

I've been around online feedist spaces for a couple of decades or more, and that is a new one to me! a) glad to find out that there are still new twists out there to learn about, and smiley I see how that could work together -- very cool!
2 years
12345   loading