forum  extreme obesity

too fat to masturbate5 months

voluptuouslover:
A great Muffin Maid video comes to mind as I read this question. I can�t seem to find it anywhere now.... if someone may now and can give us a link to it.

If you go to YouTube and type in Muffin Maid in the search bar it will pop up along with other Muffin Maid weight gain videos. You will have to sign in as it is age restricted. Incredibly hot where she talks about being too fat to pleasure herself but is still turned on by all the weight she has gained and likes her fat pussy.

too fat to masturbate4 months

I recently hurt my hand pretty badly, couldnt even touch it wiithout wanting to chop it- but after 2 days of self abstinence, i couldnt take it anymore- I had to have some releif- so heres what I did-

In the shower, i tried various ways to stand to use lefty, but nothing worked, so i ended up on my knees with the water at my back, and a nice blob of TréSemme Conditioner between my legs-

Then i leaned forwards and backwards, a few inches at a time sliding myself between my Fat Belly and Thighs, and with no more effort than when my Wife and I are Boning, I ended up having one of the strongest Orgasms ever- No Hands~

My wife and i usually do it twice a day for an hour at a time, but i still enjoy myself twice a day as well- so its fun having different ways to take care of business-

I haven't been able to since 2008. Luckily I don't feel the need very often and at first, food was enough to make the magic happen even without touching myself;

at some point I needed to augment the sensation thru various mental stimuli, but it's been very quiet for awhile now...

at some point I needed to augment the sensation thru various mental stimuli, but it's been very quiet for awhile now...

Isn't that frustrating?

ffnewbie97:
Isn't that frustrating?[/quote]

Yes...., but is'nt it good at the same time?

I enjoy the frustration!

The current quiet isn't frustrating at all; the years prior to that ..... as BoundAndFeed pointed out, yes- but in an enjoyable sort of way.

It was as if I had no choice but to wear the chastity belt my husband wished upon me. It's also where I got the idea from to return the favour ;-)

voluptuouslover:
A great Muffin Maid video comes to mind as I read this question. I can�t seem to find it anywhere now.... if someone may now and can give us a link to it.

That's strange. MuffinMaid doesn't really look that big.

MissLucie:
The current quiet isn't frustrating at all; the years prior to that ..... as BoundAndFeed pointed out, yes- but in an enjoyable sort of way.

It was as if I had no choice but to wear the chastity belt my husband wished upon me. It's also where I got the idea from to return the favour ;-)

What gets me is the fact you can not remove it. The only "key" would be to lose weight. As feedees, by the time that happens....it would be to late... EG.

boundandfeed:
What gets me is the fact you can not remove it. The only "key" would be to lose weight. As feedees, by the time that happens....it would be to late... EG.

i love the idea of growing my partner to this point and controlling this release for them... so hot

too fat to masturbate3 months

MissLucie:

I've read your other posts about this and that was a very twisted mess you were in. If you are a feedee living with your feeder the relationship should be based on trust and mutual respect despite the obvious kinky domination side. The problem is that you can't tell who you are with until they have proven their self over time. That's one of the main reasons I never got into anything like that. I think if you are willing to fatten someone than you should be into being fattened yourself. It's the perfect circle of balance in a fat oriented relationship. It sounds like he just wanted control over you. As if being 370 would keep men away, which isn't true.

If he's convinced you of something like that than your perception is your chastity belt. If I were you I would drop that perception (breaking his control) and find someone who will treat you with respect. If you want to stay with someone who shares your fetish you could loose 100 pounds and then gain it back with someone new. Just make sure there's love and respect first before you do this again.
2 page 2 of 3   loading