Extreme obesity

Too fat to masturbate

Lets see. I can still reach. But I fair a fairly large fat pad that fully hides my unit when soft and maybe an inch for fully incasing my unit when erect. Some have talked about this and there is a thread on this subject about fupa's. But I have reached a few points. that If I am "turned on" And start rocking a little bit. It's off to the races we go. And Wile driving the vibrations from the car can make it vary interesting. And yes I have. "Reached ejaculation." Wile driving down the road. That is quite feeling to have wile driving. :-)
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

chubbyprincessxxo:
Not there quite yet. Though i can’t reach to finger myself completely, it get uncomfortable to stretch my hand too far. I can still reach my clitoris just fine so i don’t think i’m there yet lol.

Damn girl, I wish you've already reached the point where you cant finger yourself anymore. I bet it gets you so hot, the though of not being able to control your pleasure anymore.
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

Being too big to touch myself is definitely a fantasy of mine. Just the idea of my member getting buried in a fupa while the very belly I fed into enormity prevents me from even getting anywhere near it. So I am filled to the brim with lard, which keeps me turning me on, but it's my feeder who decides if I even get any relief this week. Or even this month.
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

IndulgeTheGlutton:
Being too big to touch myself is definitely a fantasy of mine. Just the idea of my member getting buried in a fupa while the very belly I fed into enormity prevents me from even getting anywhere near it. So I am filled to the brim with lard, which keeps me turning me on, but it's my feeder who decides if I even get any relief this week. Or even this month.

But the twist is that the feeder doesn't know that you really don't need them to do that but it makes the feeder feel accomplished when actuality just rocking back and forth while sitting does the trick for you with no hands.
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

IndulgeTheGlutton:

WideJuan76:
But the twist is that the feeder doesn't know that you really don't need them to do that but it makes the feeder feel accomplished when actuality just rocking back and forth while sitting does the trick for you with no hands.

I've heard not everyone can actually get off using their own fat pad, so it depends on that.
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

IndulgeTheGlutton:

WideJuan76:

IndulgeTheGlutton:
I've heard not everyone can actually get off using their own fat pad, so it depends on that.

I really think it comes down to what “takes you there?” If your not sexually excited about your own size then it would be hard to stay turned on so to speak. But at that point it’s just about trying to find something that “gets you excited.”
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

My wife is 397 pounds and has a long torso . She usually had a hard time. I told her to lay on her side and try. Her bellyhu g out of the way and she could reach it comfortably. I think it could help big bellied men too.
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

IndulgeTheGlutton:

WideJuan76:

IndulgeTheGlutton:

BigFox:
I really think it comes down to what “takes you there?” If your not sexually excited about your own size then it would be hard to stay turned on so to speak. But at that point it’s just about trying to find something that “gets you excited.”

Both of you have a point. For my anecdotal experience, I went from never ever thinking about being like that to actually being like that and realizing "my" new normal and with being self reliant; I can't wait for my lady to always be my only source of release so I had to adjust to my gaining and seeing it be my source of fulfillment.
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

This is honestly one of my biggest fantasies. I love the idea of a sub so fat I don't even have to train or restrain them in orgasm denial
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

I read about someone who let his FUPA do it for him. It would rub so much, he got hard and ejaculated right in his pants as he was walking. Now THAT’S a fantasy I could live with!
3 years
45678   loading