Extreme obesity

Too fat to masturbate

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I read about someone who let his FUPA do it for him. It would rub so much, he got hard and ejaculated right in his pants as he was walking. Now THAT’S a fantasy I could live with!

Getting off just by walking is a fantasy that just blows my mind *every* time.
2 years

Too fat to masturbate

God, the idea of your waddling being enough to get you going is so hot. It's like the lard inside you is in charge of when you get to get off.
2 years

Too fat to masturbate

IndulgeTheGlutton:
God, the idea of your waddling being enough to get you going is so hot. It's like the lard inside you is in charge of when you get to get off.

It will come with the territory because you will then be able to "take care of yourself" without anyone actually knowing what is going on.
2 years

Too fat to masturbate

WideJuan76:
She used it her benefit because she knew that I knew that she was in control of how I released myself because I couldn't sexually release without her help. It was playfully sadistic. Lol

supergirl:
Oh yes, it is like the ultimate in domination and submission! And the aspect of having allowed yourself to grow into that position is just so tantalizing... I love it!

WideJuan76:
Most don't know what it takes to navigate the psychological landscape to purposely eat oneself into oblivion. Hell, we were academics so we even asked nutritionists about what fat could I gain so that it would be the kind of fat that would hang and sag.

Ohhh the thought of getting so fat you can't get your self off. Is so hot. Then you really are a sub!
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

My huge fat lady is there- she cant even FIND her own genitals anymore without my help, because they're just vanished into more and more of HER.

She used to be upset and embarassed because she thought she was doing me wrong by getting too fat for sex. Then I told her I was so proud of her for getting so obese, and that if it came down to my sex drive versus her appetite, she ought to stuff herself and think about me later!

Now she's so happy getting fat, she teases me about how we might never penetrate again!
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

Helakin:
This is honestly one of my biggest fantasies. I love the idea of a sub so fat I don't even have to train or restrain them in orgasm denial

I love that too, and the power that comes with someone begging me to get them off.
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

I'm so jealous of the people who've already reached this point. I'll be there soon, though. I gain most of my weight in my legs.
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

I'm at the point where it is just too much work try and dig for it while sitting. Plus holding/ pushing it back with each stroke tires me out too fast.. But the weight of my belly and fupa along with a thrusting motion I can get it done easily, it makes a huge mess but fuck is it hot. And when I'm lying down I do have to roll on my side so my belly flops out of the way allowing me to reach.
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

I'm at the point where it is just too much work try and dig for it while sitting. Plus holding/ pushing it back with each stroke tires me out too fast.. But the weight of my belly and fupa along with a thrusting motion I can get it done easily, it makes a huge mess but fuck is it hot. And when I'm lying down I do have to roll on my side so my belly flops out of the way allowing me to reach.
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

I’m at a point where the only way I can reach without toys is by positioning myself very uncomfortably. My vibrator broke and I haven’t been able to buy a new one yet. It’s been very frustrating and can be kind of depressing sometimes because I don’t have anyone else that can physically help me.

I think if I was physically helped, I’d find it hot that I can’t do it myself. However I’m currently stuck with just not being able to please myself and it…sucks..
1 year
56789   loading