Extreme obesity

Too fat to masturbate

I know for a lot of people this reaches a "fantasy only" land, myself included. But one way I've found one can play with the idea of being too fat to masturbate/reach it, is to bind your wrists/hands and that way even if you have a starter belly (like me) it very quickly becomes impossible to reach. Great for playing with a partner and especially if you are a sub like me. šŸ˜šŸ‘
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

MickRidem:
bind your wrists/hands

If you also like padding, put on multiple shirts. It restricts shoulder movement and puts more bulk on your gut.
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

MickRidem:
bind your wrists/hands

Spoop Skerry:
If you also like padding, put on multiple shirts. It restricts shoulder movement and puts more bulk on your gut.

Thanks for the suggestion, I sometimes do! (It gets quite sweaty.) But there's just something about your own real belly getting in the way... šŸ˜‚
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

Im pushing 300 and im very short, so im pretty fat, and my fupa have really buried my member. When soft, i have a really big soft hanging belly, witch gets in the way when im sitting up, but if i lay down on my side and position my belly properly i can still reach, i cant whait till i pass 400 pounds im sure i will be to fat to reach then.
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

I'm already having this problem. I can still do it but have to bring my knees really far up and bend far to the side, making it hard to breath. The amount of effort and discomfort it causes is also making it hard to get off. I have a feeder friend who visits and having them pleasure me was such a relief and felt amazing. Can't wait til i have a feeder and am at the mercy of their need for me to eat until they are satisficed enough to allow me to come.
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

Justagainerpig:
i often get off to the idea that one day, my manhood will be buried in lard, leaking precum with no one to reach it

Sooo hot
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

So, my go to was the shower for a very long time quick and easy but these days my belly hangs down in just the right way where I canā€™t quite reach. Sitting down isnā€™t really an option as the same problems present themselves belly hanging to low.. also doesnā€™t help ā€œno where is safeā€ so to speak. Idk I just sorta stopped like last year sometime
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

Morbidly A Beast:
So, my go to was the shower for a very long time quick and easy but these days my belly hangs down in just the right way where I canā€™t quite reach. Sitting down isnā€™t really an option as the same problems present themselves belly hanging to low.. also doesnā€™t help ā€œno where is safeā€ so to speak. Idk I just sorta stopped like last year sometime

As someone with a high libido, this hurts me.

Are you alright with this situation?
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

Munchies:
As someone with a high libido, this hurts me.

Are you alright with this situation?

Yeah totally, doesnā€™t bother me in the slightest. I can probably count how many times Iā€™ve done it on two hands itā€™s just not something I ever felt compelled to do, at least in adulthood when I was in grade school sure, lol, you know how boys areā€¦ more concerned about hygiene when Iā€™m bigger if anything. I mean I totally can itā€™s just not very comfortable and I have to exert myself more than Iā€™d like to.
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

This is on my list of things. I do have a higher libido so that would complicate such if someone had to help me, but still find the scenario intoxicating
1 year