Gaining

Is being out of shape a turn on?

Johnxyz:
I love to see women have a hard time walking, etc. Not so hard that they are in bad health, but hard enough to where they need to stop and rest and are out of breath.

Bluecrush:
I also enjoy this! I've only gained around 35lbs but can still feel the effects on my energy. I used to go to the gym everyday and be able to.run 4 to 5 miles.

Now, i need a break after walking a couple miles and have noticed I get winded just walking up a few flights of stairs ☺️ The extra weight makes me feel so sexy! It's also more difficult to bed over to tie my shoes or get up off the floor due to my heavy belly and growing tits.

I started stuffing myself in bed before falling asleep because it's so difficult to walk up the stairs with a bloated belly the past few weeks. This has been a major turn on for me and I get so much pleasure feeling the effects the extra weight has on my body.

You gained nice and steady up until now. As I said on your picture. This place will probably accelerate your gains. You'll get encouragement and also inspiration from the other gainers. Welcome once again!
7 months

Daddysfeeder15:
Definitely, watching piggy get out of breath going upstairs, piggy’s belly weighing them down making it hard to get up, waddling

Such a hot thought
6 months

Curiouskatt:
absolutely is for me. i love feeling myself become increasingly unfit, more and more out of breath, aches n pains and finding things that used to be easy, difficult. knowing i’m doing this to myself with no care is such a turn on.. plus i have a somewhat ‘morbid curiosity’ on how far i can degrade my own health. so i welcome it all as it comes
I totally agree about what you say I just don't know why but I really love this idea of a fitness girl becoming so out of shape and get tired so easily, this turns me on a lot
5 months

Yes it is, definitely. It's kinda part of the whole process.
5 months

Yes, it is very turning on when I see what my girlfriend did to her previously fit body. She used to be athlete, running, going to the gym, yoga, swimming pool, dancing and eating healthy food.
Now she turned to couch potato, didn't exercise in 3 years at all. She tried some time ago to do some push ups and she failed to do even one... She is winded going to the first floor 🙈 She is always complaining about how fat and unfit she is but then still laying on the couch stuffing McDonald's and snacking sweets and salty snacks everyday.
4 months

Ohh yes absolutly, and i have gained so much this year, arround 14 Kgs so far, and im really feeling it, damn im winded all the time, i get winded now trying to get my shoes on😂
A flight of stairs hurts my knees and i gasp for air at the top and my heart races 😅 but i want more, i want to be even fatter and even more out of shape, im almost 132 kgs and i cant whait to be so much fatter 🤩😈
4 months
23456   loading