Extreme obesity

Death feedists

DustieKissyStories:
So back to the topic at hand, there is somewhat of an adrenaline high gorging on nothing but fried foods knowing what it is doing to your poor little organs in your massively unhealthy body. Every bite bringing you one step closer to having as much fat caked in your body as you possibly could.

Also, I already know, and am willing to admit that I am a complete lunatic. Just sayin� so ya know.

Love your lunacy, Maddie! I’ve missed that so much.

I recall you wrote a masterpiece of fatalistic feederism entitled �RVing�. Could you post it sometime. I�d love to read it again.
5 years

Death feedists

I gotta 3rd that RVing request. I loved that one, and it's gone missing.
5 years

Death feedists

DustieKissyStories:
So back to the topic at hand, there is somewhat of an adrenaline high gorging on nothing but fried foods knowing what it is doing to your poor little organs in your massively unhealthy body. Every bite bringing you one step closer to having as much fat caked in your body as you possibly could.

Also, I already know, and am willing to admit that I am a complete lunatic. Just sayin� so ya know.

GrowingLoveHandles:
Love your lunacy, Maddie! I�ve missed that so much.

I recall you wrote a masterpiece of fatalistic feederism entitled �RVing�. Could you post it sometime. I�d love to read it again.

Heya boo boo!!!!

Thanks!

And I have not been able to find RVing or any of the others yet, unfortunately.

If you see anything anywhere in any archive please please please let me know.
5 years

Death feedists

Fa19:
That's a part of feederism I don't understand and never ever want to understand. How can one eat till he/she dies because of eating to death. He/she suffers while getting immobile. Only lying in bed. Eating all day. Being totally dependent from others. Totally helpless. That's no life anymore.
⏹️Anyway I accept every desire one has.⏹️
For me personally it's sick. A human being wants to live. Not to force his own death in no time🤔👎.

Simplypoison:
I think it�s a way to control. How we die and live. Same with anorexia, it is a way to control what most people don�t.

It's also really hot
5 years

Death feedists

Ok that was a nice welness masturbation, now let's get back to business.

Death by fat!

I'm curious to know how many piggies started masturbating while feeling particularly fat, out of shape, unhealthy, or while stuffed so much that is caused real suffering...and thoughts of a short life ended by fat snuck in while they were desperately trying to orgasm. Not a turn on at first...but turning into an obsession over time.

And how many knew right away it is how they want to go out.
5 years

Death feedists

Hedonistic_Purity:

Death by fat!

I'm curious to know how many piggies started masturbating while feeling particularly fat, out of shape, unhealthy, or while stuffed so much that is caused real suffering...and thoughts of a short life ended by fat snuck in while they were desperately trying to orgasm. Not a turn on at first...but turning into an obsession over time.

Chimera:
As I started to get pudgy, touching myself while visualizing myself become morbidly obese became common. Thoughts about becoming more pathetic and and lard filled, having to wear big sweatpants, becoming one of those fat landwhales at walmart, it all turned me on. So strange and unusual it was. It got to the point I could see myself becoming fat and ridiculous, helpless and lazy, gluttonous..that I would die a mindless fatty.

It's tough having really awesome obscure kinks.

I guess I'm not alone in this.
5 years

Death feedists

Hedonistic_Purity:

Death by fat!

I didn't know when I started gaining. But after I was diagnosed with hypertension and type 2 diabetes, that's when it became part of the turn on for me.
5 years

Death feedists

DomFeeder:
Feeding somebody to death is a great responsibility and a real challenge - and I know what I am talking about: First you have a feedee, normally submissive nad living with you or at least close enough to see her/him on a daily basis. You have to make a detailed diet plan and take care that she/he is not too active. You have to be patient because it takes quite some time until a person becomes less mobile.
After your feedee lost the ability to leave the bed you have to take care about a 24/7 nursing and continue to feed him/her until the end.
Don't forget to settle the financial things: The coists for the food, the nurse, the funeral

Can't be cheap...not quick I bet!
5 years

Death feedists

DomFeeder:
ChattyBecca: Thats wqhy you should make a written arrangement about money, about income, pension and heritage.
That has nothing to do with being a "gold digger" but the feeder not only has the fun but also the work and the costs and the responsibility.

So true! Good idea!
5 years

Death feedists

Hedonistic_Purity:

Death by fat!

Chimera:
As I started to get pudgy, touching myself while visualizing myself become morbidly obese became common. Thoughts about becoming more pathetic and and lard filled, having to wear big sweatpants, becoming one of those fat landwhales at walmart, it all turned me on. So strange and unusual it was. It got to the point I could see myself becoming fat and ridiculous, helpless and lazy, gluttonous..that I would die a mindless fatty.

It's tough having really awesome obscure kinks.

boundandfeed:
I guess I'm not alone in this.

This is obviously not as obscure as some think.

Perhaps most death feedists just don’t talk about it out of embarrassment or worry about exposing such a double-taboo kink.

On Feabie, the most popular hashtag is always #deathfeedistfriday which is about fantasies and tales of death by fattening.
4 years
56789   loading