Extreme obesity

Death feedists

Gorochu:
I strange fantasy of mine would be to be kidnapped and fed till obesity kills me. Force fed everyday, forced to watch my body turn into a huge mountain of blubbery flesh...

Be nothing but an object to a crazy evil feeder

justapig:
same here. i actually wrote a fantasy about it, it has some illustrations too... medium.com/@gainerpig/lard-boys-17ca59580af6 if ya wanna chat about it add me on kik: justagainerpiggy

CurioSalome:
I wish there's a female version. I mean most of those stories star a man, and I wonder how it could be.

I would love to write a story like this with a woman as main character.

Would you like to discuss this idea further, CurioSalome? Send me a message. Perhaps we could collaborate and/or role play the kind of story you want to see.
4 years

Death feedists

DomFeeder:
ChattyBecca: Thats wqhy you should make a written arrangement about money, about income, pension and heritage.
That has nothing to do with being a "gold digger" but the feeder not only has the fun but also the work and the costs and the responsibility.

Are there any forms available online, or on this site, just for this purpose?
Official and that will stand up in court?
4 years

Death feedists

It's honestly somewhat of a fantasy I'm into as well. If the right conditions were to arise and someone were willing to, I would definitely consider it in real life.

Same as with immobility. It probably won't ever happen to me though. It seems like this isn't a fetish people genuinely set out to do in actuality from what I've seen.
4 years

Death feedists

Wanttomakeyoufatter:
How do you know if you're a death feedist? I think I might be a death feedist? Cause it's such a turn on for me knowing that someone is immobile and wanting to get bigger dispite the health risks involved. Does that make me a death feedist or nah?

I’d say you’re a death feeding 😛 same goes for me. I’d love to please my feeder by getting that large.
4 years

Death feedists

Wanttomakeyoufatter:
How do you know if you're a death feedist? I think I might be a death feedist? Cause it's such a turn on for me knowing that someone is immobile and wanting to get bigger dispite the health risks involved. Does that make me a death feedist or nah?

I wouldn't really count that as been into death feedism. A lot of feeders want to see their feedee get fatter despite the health risks. But to really be a death feedism it's about wanting to actually fatten your feedee up knowing that it's not just ruining their health but that you are actively feeding them to death. You want to see them glut themselves and eat themself into an oversized grave
4 years

Death feedists

General question for anyone that reads this thread, and it's a weird one: I write a lot of scifi and some of it verges on fetishizing the never-ending gain, which of course must eventually end. So my question is, if you lived in some sci-fi version of the world where your mind was "backed up" all the time or "transferred" just after death, would it dull the eroticism of this fantasy? Would the death-feeding concept be less arousing if instead of total death, you were just reset back to a thin body?
4 years

Death feedists

This has been one of my more hidden away fantasies that I greatly enjoy. A guilty pleasure if you will. I dream of the day of becoming so big but so addicted to food that I can’t stop! I would love to talk to more people about this because not many are actually into it!
4 years

Death feedists

Nok:
General question for anyone that reads this thread, and it's a weird one: I write a lot of scifi and some of it verges on fetishizing the never-ending gain, which of course must eventually end. So my question is, if you lived in some sci-fi version of the world where your mind was "backed up" all the time or "transferred" just after death, would it dull the eroticism of this fantasy? Would the death-feeding concept be less arousing if instead of total death, you were just reset back to a thin body?

vanilla ice:
I think that depends on what concept of death you adhere to. I don’t believe that death is the end, as I suspect an atheist might. From a reincarnational perspective, I suppose life would just be a series of different vessels to fatten. For me, as a Christian, I wonder what God would think of a life spent damaging my own body, not treating it like His temple. Would He punish me? Would he be compassionate and forgiving? And what would Heaven be like? Would my fetish be gone, and I just have a perfect body? Or would I retain that desire, and still have the capacity to grow there, where I could in fact, grow forever?

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
4 years

Death feedists

[quote]pdt:
There's something terribly appealing about the idea of being tied to a bed for months and just massively overfed. You're moved around enough to hold off bedsores, and you're kept clean, despite the fact that you're not allowed to get up for the bathroom. But you're confined for months, and you put on over 100 lbs like that. Imagine the muscle atrophy! Your body would be useless jelly by the time your feeder undoes the cuffs. There's something delicious about the irony of being strapped to the bed when you definitely lost the ability to get up weeks or months ago.

chip:
This is exactly the kind of pig that I dream of acquiring. A helpless blob , perfect im nicely fatted and ready to start
4 years

Death feedists

With the right person this is extremely hot. I could see myself getting to this point later in life, right now im enjoying my gaining and living life but once im abit older why not. Just leave me on the sofa all day with food to crame in while I watch tv all day long
4 years