Extreme obesity

Death feedists

I never really thought about becoming that fat before I saw the topic here. But ever since, the idea of gaining weight, my big fat belly becoming so huge to the point of death intrigues me. Since I have never really been feed before. It would have to be me stuffing myself to death.
2 years

Death feedists

KingsLard:
fellow death feedist here. have to agree that death isn't the goal, for me at least. it's about pushing those boundaries, abandonment of health for the pursuit of hedonistic gluttony, living a gaining life without restraints and seeing where that takes me.

I honestly bet your death feeder will grieve heavily after your last swallow, while you are cumming too hard for your heart to keep from bursting...even though it will be the hottest moment if their lives.
2 years

Death feedists

By the time I reach immobility, my feeder and I have both agreed that she will keep me gaining right up until my last laborious breath. This is my wildest and darkest desire. I want to get so unfathomably huge and out of shape that the simple task of lifting my arms will get me winded. By the time that hand-feeding becomes necessary, she will need constantly to stay by my side since any moment could be my last.
2 years

Death feedists

DustieKisses:
So back to the topic at hand, there is somewhat of an adrenaline high gorging on nothing but fried foods knowing what it is doing to your poor little organs in your massively unhealthy body. Every bite bringing you one step closer to having as much fat caked in your body as you possibly could.

Also, I already know, and am willing to admit that I am a complete lunatic. Just sayin’ so ya know.

Yah. I dig this.

I've been eating nothing but mcdonalds for over a week. My gut is ballooning and I can feel it storing around my waist, as of today I also noticed a few faint stretch marks coming in on my hips and ribs. My body is literally tearing with how much fat I'm packing into it. I love the idea that my heart is struggling to pump my fatty blood around my ballooning body, I want to keep gorging no matter how much my poor body begs me to stop.
2 years

Death feedists

KingsLard:
fellow death feedist here. have to agree that death isn't the goal, for me at least. it's about pushing those boundaries, abandonment of health for the pursuit of hedonistic gluttony, living a gaining life without restraints and seeing where that takes me.

Hedonistic_Purity:
I honestly bet your death feeder will grieve heavily after your last swallow, while you are cumming too hard for your heart to keep from bursting...even though it will be the hottest moment if their lives.

justapig:
damn. knowing my life is so nearly over, as a humongous blob of lard, taking that last breath, cumming so hard ruptures parts of me. fuck
Same! I have given myself type 2 diabetes, hypertension, raised cholesterol and acid reflux. All self-inflicted due to my obesity and it is soooo hot
2 years

Death feedists

KingsLard:

Hedonistic_Purity:

justapig:
damn. knowing my life is so nearly over, as a humongous blob of lard, taking that last breath, cumming so hard ruptures parts of me. fuck

glutton:
Same! I have given myself type 2 diabetes, hypertension, raised cholesterol and acid reflux. All self-inflicted due to my obesity and it is soooo hot

I can’t wait until I get to that point, it sounds amazing. That is, if I’m not already kinda there. I haven’t had any cholesterol or diabetes test in a long time.
2 years

Death feedists

shit, the idea of being fed and fattened up to 1000lbs turns me on, the hard part is having the money and finding a full time feeder, is anyone here being fattened by a Feeder until you become an immobile a blob?
2 years

Death feedists

I want nothing more than to be someone's fat waist of space. Un able to do anything for my self. An appetite so big it's unfillable. Sucking on a feeding tube continuously in-between sensual feedings from my feeder just to keep it at bay. Until one day my body finally gives out under the pressure. Making my feeder rich off of my huge life insurance policy. Oof
2 years

Death feedists

honestly its so hard to find people who are into this side of things, like, i very much am on the feedee end but every feeder i talk to just flat out isnt
2 years

Death feedists

vipersfate5:
imagine being so fat, you have to swallow 3 to 5 teenagers whole just to meat your calorie needs for the day.

mmm..yumy!
2 years